Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
Hi Magnimost,

The chase module in the Combat Tracker is just automating the Chase Rules as described in Chapter 7 of the Core Rulebook.

The red feet are the spots on the paper version and the black feet are where the obstacles go.

As per the rules, each turn, each character gets a number of actions equal to 1+(difference in mov between that character and the slowest character), so the slowest character gets 1 action and a character with a MOV 2 higher would get 3 actions.
For each action, they can move forward 1 space, initiate an attack, cast as spell, perform some other action, such as picking a lock.

Act is the number of actions that character gets, Places is the number of spots on the page.

I found the examples in the rulebook explained the way it works quite well, so I recommend you take a look there and come back for clarification, if needed.

Ian
This was helpful, thanks. How do I move the PC/NPC icons further to the right than what's visible on the tracker? Depending on the screen size there are only a few spaces available.