DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Players and Ally Bennies

Hi fellow savages!

I have a couple of players with wild card companions. They're added to the PC's allies section on the character sheet and are set as wild cards. The allies are listed under the respective PC characters in combat tracker. The players can control them just fine. It works great and the players love it.

In the combat tracker I (the GM) can see the number of bennies the player-controlled allies have, I can give them bennies, and I can spend those bennies. However, the controlling players can neither see those bennies nor use them.

The ally bennies do not list in the CT for the players, and don't show on the NPC character sheet.

Is there a way to display ally bennies to the controlling players and allow them to spend those bennies?
    Is there a way to display those bennies on the NPC character sheet like on the PC sheet? (This would be nice for the wild card NPCs the GM controls as well.)

I went through settings a few times and didn't see such a setting. I've gone through forum posts, videos, the wiki, etc. and can't find any mention of this.

I'm using FGU standard ver 4.0.5, SWADE ver 5.2.10.

Thank you in advance!

I would LOVE for my players to be able to access NPC ally bennies - I'm running a game with a LOT of NPC Allies (50F, with Sidekicks and Extras with Luck, there are a LOT of NPC bennies floating around)

Thread Information