DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays my fellow Travellers!

Hi Folks,

Today is my last day of working this year, but I'm going to take a rest from Traveller over the next week and get back into it before the New Year.

The ruleset and the adventures and books this year have been a blast, and I've enjoyed working on them.

Great Rift Box Set is the next to be finished by me, closely followed by JTAS Book 1, which then allows LordNanoc to get the 3 Rift Adventures on the shores. Also (not sure his forum name!) is working on Sword Worlds and then Skandersvik.....

So as you can see plenty to come in the New Year, along with more ruleset updates, going back to one a month with maybe a quick patch here and there.

Pirates has been delayed until we're all happy with the Spacecraft CT. The conversion is pretty much there, few bits to add but need Cargo and shooty stuff working!

The recent character sheet updates has allowed me the space to start working on the Companion Books new characteristics. There's a whole re-skin comming for the Character Sheet bringing it more inline with the printed sheets.

Thanks for all your support and the buzz on the forums. Continue to post ideas, issues, thoughts and anything Traveller related. Just please remember that the focus is on official Mongoose at the moment, but I'm game to add more features 'around those'.

Cheers, have a lovely restful Xmas and Stay Safe!
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

thanks for all your hard work this year mbm, you're the reason my table is using fgu.

hope you get a good rest, especially over boxing day ;-)

cheers and merry xmas!

Once more thanks for your hard work MBM. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. And I wish everyone else the same.

Xargun

MBM,
    Recharge your batteries Mad Man...nothing replaces family and time lost with them is time lost for good so spend as much as possible on them whilst they are young (I've four daughters)...Godspeed and a happy new year to you and all your fellow Britons.
    Lee

Thread Information