DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    This is the bundle if you have the Ultimate license for FGC and want to upgrade to Ultimate FGU.
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...imate_license/

Scroll down to the bottom and make sure it shows all your past purchases as already owned. That way you don't have to re-purchase anything. FGC licenses are 50% off during the sale, but they shouldn't charge you anything for those. FGU licenses are 20% off and you will need the FGU Standard plus FGU Ultimate license DLC. The total package should be 40% off from the bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This is the bundle if you have the Ultimate license for FGC and want to upgrade to Ultimate FGU.
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...imate_license/

Scroll down to the bottom and make sure it shows all your past purchases as already owned. That way you don't have to re-purchase anything. FGC licenses are 50% off during the sale, but they shouldn't charge you anything for those. FGU licenses are 20% off and you will need the FGU Standard plus FGU Ultimate license DLC. The total package should be 40% off from the bundle.
    Looks like $71 is showing correctly. The 52% off statement Steam shows just threw me off. 20% off $149 is $119 and 40% off $119 is $71 (give or take some change). No idea why Steam shows 52% off - must me some common core math magic haha.

Thanks for the replies!

If you already own a 1-time license of FGC, you will get a discount added to your shopping cart when you add it to your cart.
    I got my FGC full license 8 years ago, so it's not linked to my brand-new account here. Is there a way to enter it manually to get the winter sale discount on my upgrade?
    Last edited by Samsaveel; December 30th, 2020 at 23:44.
    Quid est libertas? – Potestas vivendi, ut velis.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsaveel View Post
    I got my FGC full license 8 years ago, so it's not linked to my brand-new account here. Is there a way to enter it manually to get the winter sale discount on my upgrade?
    I think you will have to contact [email protected] or via the support portal.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just got myself that Inner Sea Tavern Pack! Thank you!

Anyone have any idea when the next sale will be I missed this one by a couple days?

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoztikS View Post
    Anyone have any idea when the next sale will be I missed this one by a couple days?
    Welcome to the FG forums. There are a handful of products on sale each week (changes on Monday) - you can see these by going to the store and scrolling passed this week's new releases.

SmiteWorks don't specifically detail when they do big sales, but these usually tie in with Steam big sales. So the next big sale is probably a few months away.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoztikS View Post
    Next steam sale is likely early february as they usually have a luna new year sale.

Thread Information