FG Spreadshirt Swag

why i dont have the good fonts and all background in all windows ?

Hey, i have a bug, because i have the last update and i dont have your fonts and all design background etc......

i bought all pack.

2020-12-20_15-35-18.jpg

Hi martel

It seems that you have a theme loaded. It is extension that you have to disable in order to revert to the default Alien theme.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

yes, i have click on theme

You dont know if ARKHANE ASYLUM PUBLISHING translate your ruleset official ? i have buy the French kit and the rule book in French, and i want BG alien in french.
    Or can i create my translation and how ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hi martel

It seems that you have a theme loaded. It is extension that you have to disable in order to revert to the default Alien theme.

I am not aware of any translation project. The ruleset and the modules are in English.

Translating something in Fantasy Grounds has two levels: Interface (i.e. Ruleset) and Modules.

The first is relatively easy - properly created rulesets and extensions have nothing hard coded and all the text is stored in dedicated .xml files that are referred by the system when the layout is initialized (the suggested location for that is /ruleset/strings/*.xml, but they can be located everywhere). This means that if you want to have Alien (or any other game) localized in French or other language, you have to translate just subset of text, mostly around 600-1000 lines, because the ruleset is layered on to of CoreRPG and has additional files for Alien specific content. Once this is done, the hard part is to see if the FGC/FGU and the official fonts will work with the French-specific letters. If font's are not having all the typefaces then alternative must be selected.

Translating module is whole different deal and can't happen this way, though principles are the same.

Are you interested in translating the interface?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi,
    I am interested in translating the Ruleset and I can make an extension for it.
    How can I access the files in the Strings folder?
    Thank you

Thread Information