DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Scrollbars, subwindows and windowlists

I am attempting to have a single scrollbar for a windowclass that has a few subwindows. One is a windowlist.

I tried to put a scrollbar on the subwindow itself but all it will do is this.

What I want is a single scrollbar for the entire window. Right now it's just the header bit getting the scrollbar, not the "selected" windowclass entirely which includes several other subwindows.

Is there a way to fix this? (note all windowlists are set to <noscroll />. I "removed" the scrollbar configuration from said subwindows to test.

Code:
          <subwindow_cta_selected name="selected" />
          <scrollbar>
            <anchored to="selected" offset="-5,-10" />
            <target>selected</target>
          </scrollbar>
    The subwindow_cta_selected is that entire windowclass but as you can see it only seems to scroll the upper header subwindow.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

As with many of the deep issues that you have found and show pictures of, I have no way to easily set up or test this issue (as no other code is doing exactly what you are doing).
    Please provide example extension and data to show the issue for faster identification and fix.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As with many of the deep issues that you have found and show pictures of, I have no way to easily set up or test this issue (as no other code is doing exactly what you are doing).
    Please provide example extension and data to show the issue for faster identification and fix.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I think the simplest form is a subwindow A (the right windowclass) has 2 subwindows within (header subwindow B and actions subwindow C and subwindow C has a windowlist). Then I place a scrollbar on the subwindow that is attached to subwindow A.

If thats not helpful, these CT changes should go out next week to the test channel and I'll pin-point the code where I'm having the issues.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I would prefer not to guess, or try to recreate a specific scenario. It's best to have a specific example with data.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I would prefer not to guess, or try to recreate a specific scenario. It's best to have a specific example with data.

Regards,
    JPG
    Wasn't planning to make ya guess (the pin the code comment). If it requires more than that I probably will simply have to deal with the flaw (this and the other nested subwindow overlapping issue). Breaking out the entirely piece of work (the CT) into an extension is a pretty large project that I do not have time for unfortunately.
    ---

Thread Information