FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 37 First ... 2634353637 Last
    I wish there were a tab for subsectors so that it is easy to access the subsector maps in FGU. i realize there is a website, but it would be useful to have this feature in FGU.

On the Actions tab, it would be great to be able to see how much damage had been applied to each stat, rather than having to flip between top of Main and Action tabs to check. I may be missing something, but other than that hard to appreciate how dinged up a character is - and how much healing they might need. Apologies in advance if missing something obvious. One way of doing this might be a field beneath each 'damageable' stat on Actions sheet, showing how much damage suffered.

I can't remember, but is there a Ships Locker feature in the works? Where as a GM I can just put equipment in the ships locker and the players check it out onto their character sheets when they take it?
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by The Canterbury Tail View Post
    I can't remember, but is there a Ships Locker feature in the works? Where as a GM I can just put equipment in the ships locker and the players check it out onto their character sheets when they take it?
    Would be neat to have this in the PC Ships document (or perhaps in the party sheet)

Is there a technical possibility to generate Starship Encounters via Table generation? If so, any chance it could be added to the "roadmap"?

Much Danke.
    ---
    Player: "I enter the room with reckless abandon"
    Me: [OOC] "You're sure about that? You're the sole Cleric in the group and the only one capable of rezzing. Besides that Cloth is terrible armor for taking point..."
    Player: [OOC] "No, no. We're good."
    Me: "Once again, <name withheld> takes a dirt nap. Grats!"

I don’t have the ruleset, but there is a Space Encounters table in the Core rulebook. Check the reference manual under Space Operations - Encounters, if it exists, there should be a link to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    I wish there were a tab for subsectors so that it is easy to access the subsector maps in FGU. i realize there is a website, but it would be useful to have this feature in FGU.
    This would make sense to add once they add the World generation rule book. (Holding my breath.)
    FredrikVladimir

Primarily looking for Mongoose Travellers 2e

Central Florida, USA

Quote Originally Posted by VarianTemplar View Post
    Is there a technical possibility to generate Starship Encounters via Table generation? If so, any chance it could be added to the "roadmap"?

Much Danke.
    The Starship encounter tables from the core book are in.

It's also very easy to create your own custom encounter tables, I did this for our campaign.

How about being able to drag mods to weapons and equipment that modify the items. Or a tab on an item where you can put the mod so it doesn't just show up on the inventory list with the item itself.

Ability to use opposed checks in Task Chains.

Thread Information