STAR TREK 2d20
Page 35 of 37 First ... 253334353637 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Add function to share the a NPC portrait image with players directly from the NPC character sheet
    If I recall correctly you can drag an image (your portrait image or a larger image of the NPC) to the second tab of the NPC sheet for storage and when you want to share the image just drag that to the chat window or open the image and right click share it.

On race, that is a deeper rule set issue.

Hi, it will be possible to have Import NPC also?

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, it will be possible to have Import NPC also?
    type "/export" in chat window and it will open up the export window.
    You can create a module with the NPC or what ever you want to export.
    Then you load the module you into the game where you want the NPC.

In the Community Expansions thread the should be some NPC that you can import.

I'm wanting for the day where can create spaceship with a NPC crew to drop into the combat tracker or export as one package
    Last edited by Boldtaar; January 3rd, 2023 at 16:08.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    If I recall correctly you can drag an image (your portrait image or a larger image of the NPC) to the second tab of the NPC sheet for storage and when you want to share the image just drag that to the chat window or open the image and right click share it.

On race, that is a deeper rule set issue.
    It's only possible to drag/drop pictures to the note tab when you already have created a image assets for a image.
    It's not possible to drag/drop portraits/tokens directly to the notes tab from the assets library.

But what I really want is to be able to right click on the NPC picture (or have a button) to share the already existing portrait/token on the NPC front tab

What would be the intent of sharing the the token or portrait assets from the NPC statblock? These images are often small and would not appear nicely if they are stretched and zoomed in.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    What would be the intent of sharing the the token or portrait assets from the NPC statblock? These images are often small and would not appear nicely if they are stretched and zoomed in.
    Having all in one place makes it less fiddly, more quick and easily to share a portrait of a NPC with players.
    Having to go into my image library trying to find a picture for a specific NPC creating image of it and sharing it, instead of having it all linked from the NPC sheet just gives me as a GM a lot more prep work to do and headache when playing.
    Don't know what the limit is for the NPC portrait/token but good enof. If its to low for people raise the limit or do like the player character sheet have a separate portrait and token space.

How about the ability for items and ships to easily add mods without needing to manually adjust the items. There are alot of mods for armor, weapons, vehicles and ships, but you need to manually adjust them to reflect the mods impact. Obviously it can be done manually, but i would prefer not to have players or myself make mistakes.

I'd love to have the ability to define gear sets which you can auto equip/unequip/move etc.. So I can define a gear sets for ground combat, space combat,in-jump,on-ship,diplomat and could just click it to equip. Also nice for different law levels when visiting planets. Just a thought. As a player, I spend a lot of time deciding what to wear/bring under different circumstances and often forget an important useful item. :-)

Pharoid, I think you can kind of do that already. Create inventory directly on the PC record's equipment called 'ground combat', 'space combat' ,'in-jump' ,'on-ship', 'diplomat' etc. Then assign the 'Location' to the inventory described above. If you equip or unequip the entire group that should replicate to each assigned end item in a single click.

One drawback is you may need multiple inventory items of the same thing if you use it in multiple groups so it may look like you have duplicates when in fact you don't.

As a Ref I'd assume everything not equipped would be in the ship's locker or some such.

Yep! that does the trick. :-) Thanks! All this time I've been fiddling with my inventory and I shoulda just taken one of your classes. :-)

Thread Information