DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 37 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    I don't expect an extension either. The list above was in response to someone asking me what i wanted in a character generator.

What future plans are there for adding some functionality and automation for generating
    Passengers, Freight, Mail and Trade goods and other stuff when visiting a spaceport?

Here a few suggestion based on how it looks now:
    1. Systems Sheet, Spaceport tab: add button to auto add info from the Starport Facilities chart on page 257 (core book 2022).
    2. Trade Goods table: change it to generate a drag/drop Trade Goods item when rolling and not only text in chat.
    3. Systems Sheet, Trade tab: add the ability to drag/drop Trade Goods items. Now it wont accept Trade Goods items.
    4. Systems Sheet, Trade tab: add a button for GM to auto roll and add available Trade Goods from a supplier.
      A supplier will have all Common Goods available, the Trade Goods that match the world’s Trade codes and a quantity of randomly determined goods equal to the Population code of the world.
    5. Systems Sheet, Trade tab: similarly add a button for the players to generate Freight and Mail using characters Skills and World/Starport DM. Handel Freight and Mail like a Trade Goods item, just add destination and origin field to the Trade Goods items.
    6. Add a new Passenger tab on Systems Sheet and add button for Players to roll for Passenger using characters Skills and World/Starport DM.

Last edited by Boldtaar; August 3rd, 2022 at 16:29.

I have a suggestion: It is possible to hide more information from GM attack rolls? Currently with the chat: Show GM rolls set on "OFF", the chat in the player's client shows who is attacking, to who the attack goes, If the attack hits or misses, and in case it hits, shows the type of success and the MOD to the damage throw.
    The point here is to add the possibility to show less info. For example: who attacks and to who goes the attack
    In other rulesets (DnD5e) there is an option "Show results to clients) Can be possible to implement it on Traveller ruleset?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garradures View Post
    I have a suggestion: It is possible to hide more information from GM attack rolls? Currently with the chat: Show GM rolls set on "OFF", the chat in the player's client shows who is attacking, to who the attack goes, If the attack hits or misses, and in case it hits, shows the type of success and the MOD to the damage throw.
    The point here is to add the possibility to show less info. For example: who attacks and to who goes the attack
    In other rulesets (DnD5e) there is an option "Show results to clients) Can be possible to implement it on Traveller ruleset?
    thanks
    That should be relatively easy to do with an extension...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That should be relatively easy to do with an extension...
    IDK I have no idea about coding

Questions for MBM: What are your thoughts on the newer coreprg combat tracker vehicle integration? Does it help or hamper integrating vehicles in MGT2 since the framework for starships is already in place? would it require re-work to utilize it? is it even useable for SCI-FI rulesets? Maybe your already using it as far as I know. :-) Thoughts?

Thanks!

Is development of the MGT2 products on hold or is MBM on vacation? There haven't been any new products in a while? Just wondering.

As most DLC developers, this is a side project for MBM; and as he has mentioned in other posts, his life has been very busy over the last year. In addition to submitting a Vampire source book DLC in the last month or so, he is also mentioned he is working on a little bit of Traveller and another DLC project. I'm sure we'll hear more from him as his time permits.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the update. I don't read every post so it is hard to find the relevant comments from MBM. Totally get this isn't his full time job. He was just pushing out so many products that we were spoiled.

Add function to share the a NPC portrait image with players directly from the NPC character sheet,

Fix drag and drop Race onto the NPC character sheet
    Last edited by Boldtaar; December 16th, 2022 at 19:41.

Thread Information