DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 37 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    Honestly it’d be great if there was a GM notes section for just about everything

Hello. I would like to have effects or modifiers created to apply bonuses to armor protection from full cover. Maybe have several types to cover common examples, e.g. Vegetation +2, Tree Trunk +6, Cargo Pallets +8, Civilian Vehicle +10, etc.

I see some rulesets have the option to set up defeated markers for NPC.
    Where NPC icon is replaced by a blood splatter or smoking wreak when killed.
    Wold be really cool if we could have that.

I know, thats how they are made in the printet books, but the deck plans leaves a lot to be desired when used in FGU. hopeless to use LOS functionability and the resolution could have been better. So my request would be old style deckplans top down and not this skewed perspective thing we got now.

Just wait for the 2022 core rulebook update that in the works or download the Community Expansions from the forum i put a link in there to a extension with Mongoose old 2D Deck Plan
    Last edited by Boldtaar; March 21st, 2022 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwolf View Post
    I know, thats how they are made in the printet books, but the deck plans leaves a lot to be desired when used in FGU. hopeless to use LOS functionability and the resolution could have been better. So my request would be old style deckplans top down and not this skewed perspective thing we got now.
    There are a few ships that have been converted, LoS added, and made freely available on the forge. Links are listed here.

Please make it so that we can have a good sized portrait on the character sheet

On the character sheet personnel tab make more room for Background and less space for Notes
    (Visible rows for reading)
    Last edited by Boldtaar; June 26th, 2022 at 22:50.

My players have been really enjoying being able use the locations column in the PC sheet's equipment tab to keep track of where their equipment. The problem is that there is no way to expand the size of that column, so if the location is any more than a word long then they are out of luck knowing precisely what that location is. it would be very useful to be able to expand and reduce the size of the Name column as well as the Location column, rather than the Name column only expanding and contracting with resizing of the PC Sheet window. Im attaching a marked up jpeg I hope will help show what I'm referring to.

I understand if this just isn't something that is possible because of way FGU is set up, but if it is something that could be changed, it would really help.

Also, being able to select and edit (cut, copy and delete) within the PC sheet, especially the Equipment tab would be a very useful addition. Having to hold down backspace to edit a location or name really slows down item management and frustrates many of my players.

Capture 2.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mallorylover23 View Post
    My players have been really enjoying being able use the locations column in the PC sheet's equipment tab to keep track of where their equipment. The problem is that there is no way to expand the size of that column, so if the location is any more than a word long then they are out of luck knowing precisely what that location is. it would be very useful to be able to expand and reduce the size of the Name column as well as the Location column, rather than the Name column only expanding and contracting with resizing of the PC Sheet window. Im attaching a marked up jpeg I hope will help show what I'm referring to.

I understand if this just isn't something that is possible because of way FGU is set up, but if it is something that could be changed, it would really help.

Also, being able to select and edit (cut, copy and delete) within the PC sheet, especially the Equipment tab would be a very useful addition. Having to hold down backspace to edit a location or name really slows down item management and frustrates many of my players.

Capture 2.PNG
    Hi,

Actually this is something I'd like, the main issue is that the Equipment List is based on CoreRPG, but I've been working heavily on the RQ ruleset and so I'll try some ideas out and see what I can do.

So thanks for this, I'll find something. I think what I'll look at doing is if you expand the window, both name and location field 'share' the expansion. Thinking 'aloud' I think I can do this. What I'm learning with RQ is that I can make some cool updates to this ruleset soon in other areas.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information