STAR TREK 2d20
Page 31 of 37 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Was thinking on improvement on handling Dodging and Parrying in FG.
    Now I have to look up and add a negative DM to the attacker roll when a player choose to use Dodging or Parrying and remember to add a DM-1 for every Reaction to the players next action.

Some ideas on it might be improved:
    Added Dodging and Parrying as a Modifier effect that can be drag/drop in combat tracker and put some automation into the combat tracker.
    Maybe add Misc actions for Dodging or Parrying to the character cheat Action tab for player quick access. Or have a Reaction toggle button to cycle through recreation options.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; February 24th, 2022 at 13:34.

Was looking for some information about creating Effects for Traveller (Modifier and Abilities) similar to the information for DnD
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ence+-+Effects
    But there isn't any information available for Traveller in the wiki

Was trying to set up Effects for Altitude sickness with a DM-2/-4-/6 depending on severity.
    Also think I like Prone and Cover as a Effects to drop on Characters/NPC instead of applying a modifier on the dice roll

Is that for High and Dry? Maybe an effect should be added to the official ruleset to handle that for the module and other similar circumstances, as it is technically an official rule.

Hi Both,

I'm looking into Conditions/Effects as I type this, as I've added effect checks for Wound Effects (Traveller Companion). So I'll go through the 2022 rulebook and see what else I can add in for you.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I would like to see a shop function where the GM can populate different shops dependent on location with various equipment. Maybe even an exchange shop if different currencies are used.

I would like the possibility of having a "shop" in Core RPG, a shop that allows the purchase and sale of items and more that prevents players from buying items without money and that the purchase and sale of the "seller" add or take money from him, allowing accumulating wealth and preventing from buying something the player wants to sell if they don't have money.

Hi, it was suggested that I add my 'issue' on this thread, hopefully it's the right place.

I've bought JTAS 1 and 2 and was wondering if the scenarios in them could be setup as playable modules. I know I could do it myself but I'm already trying to balance work, family life, playing and writing several scenarios myself so I just don't have the time. And part of the reason for buying them was to have a few ready to play scenarios, The Ship in the Lake, Last Flight of the Themis etc, but of course I can't.

Other accessories on FG have this option so not sure why this isn't a 'thing' for the JTAS series?

Quote Originally Posted by Oladahn View Post
    Hi, it was suggested that I add my 'issue' on this thread, hopefully it's the right place.

I've bought JTAS 1 and 2 and was wondering if the scenarios in them could be setup as playable modules. I know I could do it myself but I'm already trying to balance work, family life, playing and writing several scenarios myself so I just don't have the time. And part of the reason for buying them was to have a few ready to play scenarios, The Ship in the Lake, Last Flight of the Themis etc, but of course I can't.

Other accessories on FG have this option so not sure why this isn't a 'thing' for the JTAS series?
    Hi Oladahn,

There is no reason other then I see them as articles more than full blown adventures. I could convert them and I will add that to the list.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Oladahn,

There is no reason other then I see them as articles more than full blown adventures. I could convert them and I will add that to the list.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Thanks for that, the work you do is much appreciated.

Is there any way an ordinary Joe like me could help with this sort of stuff?

Even something mundane and tedious as copy and pasting then reformatting text and images for instance?

I'd love a "GM Section" in the Notes tab of Systems. Would make it a lot easier to have links to missions and other GM-only stuff in the system info, and still be able to share the system with players.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information