DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 37 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    The ability in the combat tracker to Desginate something as Ships, Vehicles and Persons.
    As sometime there are people shooting at ships and ships shooting at poeple. And vehicles running around being annoying.
    The ability to use the two optional rules regarding Vehicle damges which can be found on page 104 of the Compaign.

A secondary inventory tab for player characters sheets. This way the PC can keep their stuff better organize so their main inventory isnt crowded by things like say, a washing machine or high fidility entertament system and new mattress for their room.
    Last edited by MrWigggles; August 22nd, 2021 at 06:57.

Since the recent FGU update, the font is much easier to read. Is it possible this can be retained, or if this is the default FGU font can there be an option to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Since the recent FGU update, the font is much easier to read. Is it possible this can be retained, or if this is the default FGU font can there be an option to use it?
    Hi Rcruk,

A bit confused about your post, what 'font' is much easier to read?

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I may be mistaken, but it looks as though the font has changed since last time we used FGU over the weekend. Subtle change but the letters seem more evenly spaced, the 'i's are not so hidden, if this makes sense. It seems easier on the eye.

I notice there's a little clipping of the text in certain areas as though certain frames are not sized for this font. I think this has happened a couple of times before, but the font has on each occasion gone back to a slightly narrower one?

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    I may be mistaken, but it looks as though the font has changed since last time we used FGU over the weekend. Subtle change but the letters seem more evenly spaced, the 'i's are not so hidden, if this makes sense. It seems easier on the eye.

I notice there's a little clipping of the text in certain areas as though certain frames are not sized for this font. I think this has happened a couple of times before, but the font has on each occasion gone back to a slightly narrower one?
    Well some of the issues with FGU that I've reported have been done to font usage, so they may have solved a few of them, so during the current version I'll go through all screens again and tidy them up so they all fit.

Cheers for pointing this out.

MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

No worries, thanks for looking into it MBM.

On the PC SCraft Notes tab I would like to be able to drag and drop quick links to images (deckplans) and links to vehicles/spacecraft that are onboard.
    This works for normal spacecraft but not PC SCraft .

edit: I can now add more than one ship, it didn't work when I test a few days ago
    -----------------
    Is there any plans allowing more then one PC spacecraft?
    Thinking it's very likely for PC to have more then one when playing Pirates of Drinax or just having a Subsidised Merchant with a 20 ton Launch.
    My players often squeeze in extra cargo by placing it in there Launcha and vehicles.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 28th, 2021 at 17:28.

I have two spacecrafts on the Party Craft.

Have two suggestions for the bottom left difficulty level selection.
    Skärmklipp.JPG

1. Highlight or color change on the difficulty level box that is selected.
    2 A auto reset option for difficulty level back average after every roll. Maybe a setting in options settings or a on/off-button next to difficulty selection.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 28th, 2021 at 15:38.

Thread Information