DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 37 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dosfox View Post
    Reactions, (ex. Dodging, Parrying, Diving for Cover) impose a -1 DM to your next set of actions for each one you've taken since your last action. That can get difficult to keep track of ad hoc. Having a counter or something in the CT for each Player/NPC would be nice.
    Hi,

Well I'm still not sure, this is where things get a bit messy and personally I limit the number (and type) of reactions, though I also use Leadership so that's manually recorded.

I'll start a new thread rather than discuss here about how to implement this. I welcome your response to it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

To make it easier to keep track of things in my Aramis The Traveller Adventure campaign.
    I have started using the Mission sidebar button to create mission for all patrons encounter from the book and then pinning the mission shortcuts to my sector map where they can encounter the patron.

Having black text and dark gray background color in the text field is not optimal when reading. Maybe something lighter like the look in the Story windows?
    A feature I like to see when creating mission is having a public section and a referee only section to enter text in within the missions. (When sharing a mission I don't want to show everything)
    And option to add payment or a parcel that can be dropped in to the party sheet when the mission is completed.

Would like to see Missions and Parcel to be used more in the adventures from the Fantasy Grounds store to make batter use of Fantasy grounds features and make life easier on the referee.
    For example in the High n Dry adventure i created a parcel for all the tools and spare parts that travellers needed to carry up the mountain.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 12th, 2021 at 19:33.

Good morning MBM,

Requesting an additional tab to be created on a PC Spacecraft when launched out of the PC SCraft sidebar button.

Current tabs are:
    Main - FYI, an infobox title is missing from this tab that either doesn't display when you mouseover or is title is left blank, leaving me confused about what information should go into the box. Currently, I am using the box to display the ship's Imperial ID beacon number/hull number.
    System
    Weapons
    Cargo
    Notes
    Spacecraft Status (fuel)

Can we please add a tab for:
    Ships Locker - to allow players and the GM to add and subtract (drag and drop/change values) items that are stored in the ship's locker to keep track of these items as if this were a character's inventory - maybe even appearing on the Party & Ship Sheet Inventory Sheet.

Similar headings and format as a PC's personal inventory: #, Name, Location (just in case there are several ships lockers in larger ships: Forward Locker, Aft Locker, etc.), Kg (weight). Could you also add a running total of the inventory weight so that the GM can quickly check to see that the total inventory mass doesn't exceed the assigned mass value for the ship's locker(s) within the hull?

Extra functionality(?): Allowing items from an NPC Ship's Locker to be drag and dropped as if they were a parcel from a ship, the PCs are looting into the Party & Ship sheet. Although, having the GM create a lootable parcel for this instance would be a quick workaround too.

Thank you for your hard work. Looking forward to all the updates.

PS: I would also like to upvote the 'Space Accountant' thread as this appears to be something the players are looking forward to using.
    Last edited by ThatsSoNoc; August 16th, 2021 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Good morning MBM,

Requesting an additional tab to be created on a PC Spacecraft when launched out of the PC SCraft sidebar button.

Current tabs are:
    Main - FYI, an infobox title is missing from this tab that either doesn't display when you mouseover or is title is left blank, leaving me confused about what information should go into the box. Currently, I am using the box to display the ship's Imperial ID beacon number/hull number.
    System
    Weapons
    Cargo
    Notes
    Spacecraft Status (fuel)

Can we please add a tab for:
    Ships Locker - to allow players and the GM to add and subtract (drag and drop/change values) items that are stored in the ship's locker to keep track of these items as if this were a character's inventory - maybe even appearing on the Party & Ship Sheet Inventory Sheet.

Similar headings and format as a PC's personal inventory: #, Name, Location (just in case there are several ships lockers in larger ships: Forward Locker, Aft Locker, etc.), Kg (weight). Could you also add a running total of the inventory weight so that the GM can quickly check to see that the total inventory mass doesn't exceed the assigned mass value for the ship's locker(s) within the hull?

Extra functionality(?): Allowing items from an NPC Ship's Locker to be drag and dropped as if they were a parcel from a ship, the PCs are looting into the Party & Ship sheet. Although, having the GM create a lootable parcel for this instance would be a quick workaround too.

Thank you for your hard work. Looking forward to all the updates.

PS: I would also like to upvote the 'Space Accountant' thread as this appears to be something the players are looking forward to using.
    Afternoon,

I was thinking about the Ships Locker(s) recently as well, that's on the list to do next I think.

After that we'll be looking at how PC's can loot NPC ships....

Where's this 'Space Accountant'? I can't find it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    To make it easier to keep track of things in my Aramis The Traveller Adventure campaign.
    I have started using the Mission sidebar button to create mission for all patrons encounter from the book and then pinning the mission shortcuts to my sector map where they can encounter the patron.

Having black text and dark gray background color in the text field is not optimal when reading. Maybe something lighter like the look in the Story windows?
    A feature I like to see when creating mission is having a public section and a referee only section to enter text in within the missions. (When sharing a mission I don't want to show everything)
    And option to add payment or a parcel that can be dropped in to the party sheet when the mission is completed.

Would like to see Missions and Parcel to be used more in the adventures from the Fantasy Grounds store to make batter use of Fantasy grounds features and make life easier on the referee.
    For example in the High n Dry adventure i created a parcel for all the tools and spare parts that travellers needed to carry up the mountain.
    Hi Boldtaar,

About the colours for the Mission details. That's exactly the same as everywhere else. Now I can override it, and might look at making the grey a bit lighter across the board.

I'm not sure if things can be shown to players or only the GM, do you know where else that kind of thing works? But I'll look into it for you.

I'm starting to go through all the adventures and updating the images and adding Spacecraft (High and Dry etc), so adding Parcels shouldn't be an issue, they are in use already in some adventures.

Cheers,
    MBM

Cheers,
    MBM

I was thinking about the Ships Locker(s) recently as well, that's on the list to do next I think.
    MBM, Sir.

All praise to like minds. I wish you success in your coding efforts to produce a Ships Locker(s) tab, and the rapidity of your advancement towards your next version release.

Where's this 'Space Accountant'? I can't find it.
    I was referring to the following post:
    Space Accountant Support by Mr. Wiggles December 18th, 2020, 14:49 - on the first page of this thread 'Traveller Features Wanted'

I remain your humble servant.

ThatsSoNoc

Not looking well for my suggestion when the Dev doesnt remember it! XD (No worries, MBM. There a millions going on.)

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Boldtaar,

I'm not sure if things can be shown to players or only the GM, do you know where else that kind of thing works? But I'll look into it for you.

MBM
    Figured out a workaround. I create two mission for a Patreon quest.
    I create a mission for the Players’ Information that is public and a second one for the Referee’s Information that is private and then I drop a shortcut link to the outer mission in both.

I you find a fix I would like the same option to have both a private and public text the the Systems nots tab.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 18th, 2021 at 12:24.

A blank D66 table to copy and make use of.

A lot of ships in core book has no weapons by default. Would be nice if GM can quickly drop in new weapon into a ships attack section (gun icon) to add weapon or do changes quickly.
    I know I can click on the TAS icon for the ship, unlock and add weapon to action tab but nice to have the option to quickly drag and drop in combat tracker.

Store Space battles in the Sidebar Battle menu.
    I like to create and store some pre planned space battles with ships and NPCs crew in the sidebar Battle menu.
    This would allow GM to but together ready to go encounters with customised ships and crew for patrol boats, pirate vessel and or more flesh out and color full NPC encounters.
    Perfect for community expansions!
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 20th, 2021 at 18:58.

Thread Information