DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 37 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by cdjensen99 View Post
    Is there a tutorial out there on how to do stuff. For example I do not know how to add cargo to a ship, when I add a ship to the party sheet it doesn't fill in the stats of the ship (Hull Max = 0, Tons = 0, Armor is Blank with a zero rating). I do not know how to bring up task chains (Do I need to download the extension). Trade goods available system.
    Valid question, but no. As the system changes so often any tutorials will be out of date. I will do them one day myself when I think we're pretty stable (possibly post Vehicle Handbook). I hope community members will take this up.

There should be an update today which will add in those missing details for you.

Task Chains, was an extension. It's removed now as it's being added to the ruleset (next release).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks, I tried to edit my post before you answered (You are fast) as I see that 1.2.5 is not available as an update yet.

I'm on Lunch

v1.2.5 will arrive today, just need the US to wake up, so normally see it around 7pm GMT.

Cheers
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

One quick (and hopefully easy!) addition: In the status tab of the PC Spacecraft record, could we get separate tracking field for Refined vs Unrefined fuel?

Quote Originally Posted by dosfox View Post
    One quick (and hopefully easy!) addition: In the status tab of the PC Spacecraft record, could we get separate tracking field for Refined vs Unrefined fuel?
    Yes, I'll add it tomorrow as GregRex has found an issue with the Cargo on the Party Sheet ships, they need to be added to the PS, but then the campaign restarted so the links work properly.

Added it, about to be posted on my Twitter.

Huzzah
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; August 10th, 2021 at 22:22.

Is there any chance that items and vehicles could be drag and dropped into cargo?

Additionally, it would be very useful if cargo items are included in the Party Inventory list.

Quote Originally Posted by rtrm View Post
    Is there any chance that items and vehicles could be drag and dropped into cargo?

Additionally, it would be very useful if cargo items are included in the Party Inventory list.
    Hi rtrm,

Yes, Items and Vehicles could be added in, Vehicles more easily as they are listed in tons.

The issue with equipment, say Handguns is that they don't really weigh much, so won't have any real effect on the overall Cargo space.

So I will be allowing you to drag gear into it, and then gear out of the Cargo Holds and onto a character sheet (thus removing it from Cargo space), but it won't take any Cargo space. How's that sound?

I could look at adding Cargo Items to the Party Inventory List, maybe this could be an option, not sure if everyone would require this.

Cheers,
    MBM

I'm not sure how, but I would like a way to track the number of reactions a Player and/or NPC have taken since their last turn. This can get especially cumbersome when there are a number of NPCs in addition to a full table of players and combat starts getting intense.

Quote Originally Posted by dosfox View Post
    I'm not sure how, but I would like a way to track the number of reactions a Player and/or NPC have taken since their last turn. This can get especially cumbersome when there are a number of NPCs in addition to a full table of players and combat starts getting intense.
    Hi, the problem here is that free actions are unlimited. I don't record them, I just accept what sounds reasonable. Why do you feel the need to record them?

Cheers,
    MBM

Reactions, (ex. Dodging, Parrying, Diving for Cover) impose a -1 DM to your next set of actions for each one you've taken since your last action. That can get difficult to keep track of ad hoc. Having a counter or something in the CT for each Player/NPC would be nice.

Thread Information