DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 37 First ... 27353637
    I’m not sure this is traveller specific but here goes …

It would be great to be able to edit the money on the character sheets. The only way players can update the number of credits they have is to re type it, which is a pain in the neck.
    Same thing goes for the currency on the Party sheet.

I recognise the currency obviously can only contain numbers, but is there any reason why one can’t edit it.

Just in case I’m not expressing myself clearly, ..

Example ‘to be’
    1) credits initially 235000
    2) spend 5000, so credit should now be 230000 , using the power of maths
    3) to do this, click in box and move cursor to left, delete the 5 and replace with a zero

This may seem trivial compared to just re typing every time , but current need to re type is a pain
    (I hope this is an easy change - if non-trivial change, then probably not worth your time compared to bug fixing etc)

This is a FG application level behavior of the number control, and not controlled by any specific ruleset. There are no plans to rework at this time.

All the standard currency fields on the inventory tab are additive number fields; so you can drag numbers onto the field to adjust the number up/down. If you type "/die -5000" and press Enter in chat entry field; you can drag resulting number to the currency field to decrement by 5000.

Regards,
    JPG

As Moon Wizard mentions, the currency fields on the Equipment tab are additive - you can use the /die command, or type a value into the modifier box and drag that to the MCr or Cr field to add/subtract from the field.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks both for your replies. The tips above will make things easier, thank you, and will give them a go later tonight when me and my friends next visit the Trojan Reach.

I said it before and it probably needs repeating. We should have a shop extension that the GM could provide shop depending on players location. When a player is shopping the total amount are subtracted from the player cash.

I have not tried it out in my Traveller campaign yet but Mad Nomad does have this extension for that:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1222/view
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Not sure whether this is a bug or feature that is only partially implemented - I suspect the latter so am posting this here:

Is there any way one can search items by sub-type? Clearly searches by Type work and the sub-types are used for weapons and armour through their respective buttons. It would make things like searching through Survival Gear a lot easier.

Thread Information