FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 37 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    A field for spare parts tonnage would be nice. It is just another step forward on cargo. Little bits here and there and eventually 100%.
    You should check out how SFRPG's newest update handles ships and cargo. You might like it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The reason I suggest splitting off life support from ship maintenance (if you thought that unnecessary) is because live support costs are variable month to month depending on passenger and crew compliment. You pay 1k per stateroom but also 1k per body actually on the ship. So it's way more volatile than so mx cost.

Two Quick Suggestions / Requests:

1.) A methodology to handle healing from Surgery, Medical Care, and Natural Healing. Or more generally, a way to apply a generic amount of healing to a character that respects their Heal Characteristic Order setting.
    2.) A methodology for handling cover as armor, especially for NPCs.

Hi MBM,
    Been away from FGU for awhile.
    A few things are needed.
    (1) a form that the referee drops a world onto, and it generates the random encounters and distances.
    (2) a form where you drop two worlds and a distance on it. You apply the effect of the players rolls and it tells you the available passengers, cargo and speculative cargo including mail.

Both of the above is cumbersome in both FTF and virtual gaming, but, is very helpful for play.

Hi MadBeadMan,

I was doing some setup for a Traveller game I'm planning to run and realized that when I was defining the systems I couldn't drag and drop the trade goods into the system trade goods tab. I was hoping thats an easy thing? At the same time having a place on the pc ship to record what the cargo is and how much would also be kind of nice. My players are pretty interested in speculative trading during their jumps.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I don’t know about the trade goods part, but as for ships cargo, that is listed as one of the things currently being worked on for v1.2.5

Hello, Traveller Fans,

I wonder if anyone familiar with building extensions would be willing to tackle a tiny issue we've been experiencing in our current Traveller campaign. That is the B'wap racial feature 'A Structured Mind' - where B'wap characters receive an automatic BOON whenever they make an Admin or Science Skill check.

Over on the 5e side of FGU, folks have access to all kinds of extensions to automate functions such as; ADV when flanking or 'Sneak Attack' (to name two of many examples).

Code that goes something like:

A Structured Mind: IF Admin or Science Skill Check, THEN BOON dice.

I am not lazy; I don't know how to code this. So your attention to this small issue would be very welcome.

Thank-you.

Hello, I would like to see an actual race tab added to the sheet, This could be set to keep track of all the extra stuff rolled/added from the Aliens of Charted space. As an example all the rolls needed to do an Aslan character, Gender, Clan, Ancestral Deeds, Past deeds (currently mislabeled as Ancestral Territory in FGU reference material), Family Inheritance, Rite of Passage.

Also if you could add race entries for all the races listed in the Aliens of Charted Space Vol 1, currently listing only K'Kree and Zodani (Zodani is incomplete), or at least add one for the Vargr as they are different then in the core book.

While editing Systems, it has occurred to me that the notes tab/section would be shared with all the other relevant information on a planet/system if I share a record with the players. This is not desirable if the notes tab/section contains hidden/discoverable information. Thus, if there could be either an additional tab viewable by the Game Master only or a subsection of the notes tab that could be hidden from players whenever the system information is shared that would go a long way towards keeping meta information secret until discovered.

Thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    While editing Systems, it has occurred to me that the notes tab/section would be shared with all the other relevant information on a planet/system if I share a record with the players. This is not desirable if the notes tab/section contains hidden/discoverable information. Thus, if there could be either an additional tab viewable by the Game Master only or a subsection of the notes tab that could be hidden from players whenever the system information is shared that would go a long way towards keeping meta information secret until discovered.

Thank-you.
    This is generally a lot of things that are necessary. For example, for an NPC. The name of the NPC should also be hidden, just like the items.

Thread Information