DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 37 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Not a ruleset feature, but certainly a customer appreciation feature; get a "complete the bundle" put together for Traveller products. Give people going "all in" a bit of a massage in return.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Not a ruleset feature, but certainly a customer appreciation feature; get a "complete the bundle" put together for Traveller products. Give people going "all in" a bit of a massage in return.
    Well I certainly went all in, with the covid shelter in place, I bought it all.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Hi,

I did ask before about bundles and things, was told there wasn't enough bundle value at that time (Core + CSC) but with HG and maybe once TC and VH are done then maybe.... both will be done this year maybe I push and get them done but the ruleset stuff will have to follow later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

I did ask before about bundles and things, was told there wasn't enough bundle value at that time (Core + CSC) but with HG and maybe once TC and VH are done then maybe.... both will be done this year maybe I push and get them done but the ruleset stuff will have to follow later.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I think they could bundle the adventures too.. Not sure what all is out, but bundle all the Reach Adventures together, do a Pirates of Drinax bundle, etc...

Xargun

Hi
    It would be nice if you could see the visible status of the PC and NPC on the token. For example prone, unconscious or wounded

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Hi
    It would be nice if you could see the visible status of the PC and NPC on the token. For example prone, unconscious or wounded
    That would be nice, does require to plug in the effects, should really discuss all effects and which ones should appear on the tokens.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

That would be nice, does require to plug in the effects, should really discuss all effects and which ones should appear on the tokens.

Cheers
    MBM
    Would love the ability to right click on a token (on map or combat tracker) and select effects / modifiers without having to open a new window. No idea if thats even possible.

Xargun

Cheers
    MBM
    You can focus on the combat tracker, the effects and health status that are shown in the combat tracker.
    As an example - DnD rulesets
    Last edited by Serg Barbeau; January 18th, 2021 at 08:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    You can focus on the combat tracker, the effects and health status that are shown in the combat tracker.
    As an example - DnD rulesets
    But Traveller doesn't have any effects/conditions like DnD does, there's no prone, no poisoned, no sleep etc as such, just unconscious, that can be made an effect as with Traveller Companion there are a number of ways to be knocked out, I'll get that done in this update.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information