STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 37 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The "Map Parcel Extension" seems to allow players to put items into parcels and thus offer an easy option for PC "lockers" (among other things). I suggest you take a look at it, it's not too expensive for a one-time fee and seems to enjoy active support.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-Unity/page23
    I note this is for traveler - my extensions are for 5E - while some will work for other things you should not count on it. So not really relevant for this thread.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Just wondering how the Trade Goods work? Is it possible that these could be dragged and dropped into the Ships Cargo tab or and/or the System Cargo tab... unless I'm doing it wrong and that is already possible?

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Just wondering how the Trade Goods work? Is it possible that these could be dragged and dropped into the Ships Cargo tab or and/or the System Cargo tab... unless I'm doing it wrong and that is already possible?
    The data is there for the moment as I work on the Cargo system (and for the Trade system).

The PC Sheet will soon have a tab called 'Ships' and in that tab you can view a ship assigned to you and interact with the Cargo.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    What Library Data is that? Alas, Data has to be formatted and so I'd need details of 'what data' and 'what does that data look like'? There are notes that I use to do this, it's plain text but shareable.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Standard Library Data would just be basic text entries in general. Basically an in game dictionary/encyclopaedia.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

I would like more filters. Especially on items. Would be nice to be able to sort by a range of tech level and/or law level. Loving the ruleset so far, thank you for all the work!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    I would like more filters. Especially on items. Would be nice to be able to sort by a range of tech level and/or law level. Loving the ruleset so far, thank you for all the work!
    With the Items and the Law Level in general, the trouble is. Very vague rules. The prohibition is influenced by Law Level, the Government, and the Category of Item. But in the rules, the Items are not even assigned Categories. Maybe someone has already done it or knows where you can take at least Categories for each Item?

I would like a structured way to do an Opposed roll between players and NPCs. Some flag checked as being Opposed that will log the Effect and wait for the other player/NPC to roll to compare to.

Quote Originally Posted by deejaay1018 View Post
    I would like a structured way to do an Opposed roll between players and NPCs. Some flag checked as being Opposed that will log the Effect and wait for the other player/NPC to roll to compare to.
    Hi Deej,

A nice idea, not that easy to do due to the state would have to be remembered and that's not part of FGU.

I would think we could do something like the Task Chains - not a focus at the moment though, head is in the PC Ships Tab.

Will get it added to the Trello board.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    The data is there for the moment as I work on the Cargo system (and for the Trade system).

The PC Sheet will soon have a tab called 'Ships' and in that tab you can view a ship assigned to you and interact with the Cargo.

Cheers,
    MBM
    That will be really useful. My crew have just taken on the mortgage for an A2L Far Trader.

Please extend the text parser to look at item text. allow effect syntax, to hit, saves, application of damage/healing, etc by highlighting and dragging text from within item description field to a target. SO MANY manually entered player "powers" would be eliminated from need by doing this. Many items work as and are worked exactly the same as spells, so hopefully it's just a matter of having the parser actually parse these fields with the existing logic and add the drag/selection layer.

Consumable items: if equipped or carried in inventory they should show up on the actions tab under an "items" heading. under the preparation view let players check or uncheck ones they don't care to have cluttering their view. Honestly any item that isn't already an equipped weapon that has actionable text should show up in such a view, with parsed text showing up as action buttons.

Track time. I like the idea of players seeing a visual indicator of a sun/moon for a "vague" time reference and optionally being able to hide it in situations where the DM determines the players have no way of keeping time directly. From the DM view, allow them to change the time directly as non-combat events occur, (auto add 6 seconds per round in combat) allowing the DM to see exact time, with "easy" buttons to add 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 minutes as well as more manual click and type to specify time controlls. Then let effects track that when in use to handle expiring properly as time elapses. If a map uses time-keyed environment lighting allow the current "time" to impact the lighting, and let the GM decide at what times lighting does change and how.

Thread Information