Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: Features wanted

  1. #91
    How about somewhere adding a new sidebar button that allows GMs to enter Library Data that can be accessed by the players in game.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by The Canterbury Tail View Post
    How about somewhere adding a new sidebar button that allows GMs to enter Library Data that can be accessed by the players in game.
    What Library Data is that? Alas, Data has to be formatted and so I'd need details of 'what data' and 'what does that data look like'? There are notes that I use to do this, it's plain text but shareable.

    Thanks,
    MBM

  3. #93
    Any chance on the Skill tab on the character sheet, we can get the headers to stay at the top and the skills scroll instead of the whole page scrolling? A few of my players have a lot of skills and sometimes its hard to tell which box is the Characteristic bonus, which is the skill rank. Or maybe just color code them ?

    Xargun

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Any chance on the Skill tab on the character sheet, we can get the headers to stay at the top and the skills scroll instead of the whole page scrolling? A few of my players have a lot of skills and sometimes its hard to tell which box is the Characteristic bonus, which is the skill rank. Or maybe just color code them ?

    Xargun
    Hi Chap,

    It's possible but it's a bit tricky cos of the PSI skills, but let me think on this.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  5. #95
    Hello,

    There is an Option to add various additional characteristics to the character sheet, which is amazing. However, these new characteristics do not appear in the lower left with the other characteristic modifiers. I would like that functionality to be added when they are added to the character sheet.

    Thanks & nice work so far on the system!

  6. #96
    GregRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA
    Posts
    177
    EmptyOwl you speaking in the Dice stack/modifier area?

  7. #97

  8. #98
    Hello,

    I notice when I add Tactics (and maybe Medical) to characters that it adds an appropriate action(s) to the Action tab. That is a cool thing, could this automation ability be made public or a Sidebar Tab added like spells in other systems (things with active Effects that you can modify) where one could pregenerate actions?

    Thanks!

  9. #99
    Applying Banes and Boons to NPC from the Combat Tracker.

    Allowing PC to use the GM Buttons in the combat tracker. So when we're doing Threater of the Mind combat, they can still select targets.

    Weapons with Blast Radius having a Blast Radius circle on their info card thing, so you can pull from that, instead of going through the clunky drawing menu in FG.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    Applying Banes and Boons to NPC from the Combat Tracker.

    Allowing PC to use the GM Buttons in the combat tracker. So when we're doing Threater of the Mind combat, they can still select targets.

    Weapons with Blast Radius having a Blast Radius circle on their info card thing, so you can pull from that, instead of going through the clunky drawing menu in FG.
    Applying Banes/Boon to NPC, check - this will be done alongside the bug fix to allow them to use the Modifier box (ie next release)

    Allow PC's to use GM buttons - not understanding

    Weapons with Blast Radius - FGU has a new function in test, it allows me to find all tokens in a range from another token, once this is released I can look at this (it's why I said 'yet' in the bug report you sent).

    Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in