STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    Well something as simple as a button that declares that cargo as Hidden or not would work for Smuggle Compartments and the like. Like if its possilbe to repurpose the Carried and Equipment Button.
    You'll see the basic cargo tab on Tuesdays update. It works like Inventory, where you can 'place things in a location', so you can call a location 'Secret Hold' and then put stuff in it for it to group together.

Huzzah
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So it this drag & drop cargo feature a part of the core 2.0 ruleset, or do you need to also own the High Guard DLC to make use of it?
    Sorry if there's an obvious answer to that, but I'm very new to the MGT 2.0 ruleset for FG.

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    So it this drag & drop cargo feature a part of the core 2.0 ruleset, or do you need to also own the High Guard DLC to make use of it?
    Sorry if there's an obvious answer to that, but I'm very new to the MGT 2.0 ruleset for FG.
    The release on Tuesday will have the basic Cargo Tab for all PC craft, only the GM can do anything with it at the moment. You don't need High Guard for Cargo as it's part of the Core Rulebook.

v1.2.1 (coming Jan at some point) has Trade Goods data added, so they can be dragged into the PC ship, I'm still trying to figure out how to allow players to get access to the Cargo Tab. If anyone is an expert with FG and Starfinder could they message me please.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    You'll see the basic cargo tab on Tuesdays update. It works like Inventory, where you can 'place things in a location', so you can call a location 'Secret Hold' and then put stuff in it for it to group together.

Huzzah
    MBM
    I opened the spaceships list and checked the various ships but still don't see a cargo tab. Do I need to upload a mod or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    I opened the spaceships list and checked the various ships but still don't see a cargo tab. Do I need to upload a mod or something?
    It's PC ships not NPC ships.

Though could be added to NPC ships that are GM created.

Cheers,
    MBM

It's PC ships not NPC ships.

Though could be added to NPC ships that are GM created.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Where are PC ships located? On my screen I only have a button for spacecraft and it doesn't say whether they are NPC or PC ships. Here is a screen capture:
    ships.JPG

Go into library and select PC Spacecraft and the sidebar button will appear.

Eurika

Go into library and select PC Spacecraft and the sidebar button will appear.
    I had no idea. Thank you for that.

It's as if I am following cheese bits... Much obliged.

Does anyone now how to add crew? I tried dragging PCs to it but nothing happens and there is no + sign.

In the ship's Cargo tab it won't allow me to drag stuff from the items list to the ship. It seems that items will need to be manually typed in.

Thread Information