STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds Justicex75

The expanded clans/errata, can't be Officially added until a request is sent to SmiteWorks from Paradox/WW requesting it.
    Can't the request/proposal come from Smiteworks?

SmiteWorks can absolutely request to implement something, but their hands are tied until they get approval from the IP owner(Paradox/WW).

Let's not forget: This Ruleset has the issue of having to navigate through the hands of multiple publishers (OnyxPath, Modiphius, Renegade, White Wolf) as well as the IP owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Justicex75 View Post
    What about the new clans added in the Companion (Salubri, Ravnos and Tzmisce) - will they be incorporated in some way?
    They're easily put in manually, that's what most of us are doing. It may be awhile before they're officially in the game.

Folks,

Posted in the Anarch thread, basically I got this through a few days ago and I'm busy building support for it into the internal tools that I use to build content. If you check my twitter for last night you can see where I am with this.

There's no official timescale but I'll see what I can do (along with all the other stuff I have going on).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Great news, thank you MBM !

And to confirm now, today I've sent both The Masquerade Companion and the updated Ruleset/Reference Manual with the errata. The ruleset will drop a week on Tuesday. You'll see font-resizes, the 'easy' ones done. Hope these help those players who wanted bigger fonts. The Companion will arrive when it's gone through testing, it contains the 3 new clans and the new discipline powers.

I'll start Anarch soon, need to finish off MoN for Call of Cthulhu.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    And to confirm now, today I've sent both The Masquerade Companion and the updated Ruleset/Reference Manual with the errata. The ruleset will drop a week on Tuesday. You'll see font-resizes, the 'easy' ones done. Hope these help those players who wanted bigger fonts. The Companion will arrive when it's gone through testing, it contains the 3 new clans and the new discipline powers.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks! Excellent news.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post

Cheers,
    MBM
    Fantastic! Thanks again!

Thread Information