DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Downloaded the Companion with no difficulty at all, already had a WOD account, so didn't have to make a new one. The only email from WOD, that I have received, has been about Vampire the Masquerade. If you are getting irrelevant emails from Paradox Interactive, go to your subscription settings in your account settings.

Subscription list.jpg

Honestly, why wouldn't a game line try to gauge interest in their line of products? What companies don't already do this?

Original topic:
    I have input all of the data from the companion into fantasy grounds, for personal use, and absolutely agree with the need of a "Quick fix" to update the Automatic features of the ruleset. Personally, it doesn't bother me if I have to right click a dice pool while dragging to add an extra die, but not everyone is aware of the function or change.

To whom it may concern, Thank You for this ruleset and all of your hard work.

You can also click the +1 Mod on the bottom left to quickly add a second die.

Is the errata update related to the surge going to be added in the incoming patch?
    We have been clicking the +1 mod but still it is good to know if this quality of life will be there
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is the errata update related to the surge going to be added in the incoming patch?
    We have been clicking the +1 mod but still it is good to know if this quality of life will be there
    Not had anything official yet for VtM. I have asked, let me ask again.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Do you really need to ask them to implement this mechanical thing to the ruleset?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Do you really need to ask them to implement this mechanical thing to the ruleset?
    Yes as it needs to be officially approved and it's taken months and months to get WW to approve things in the past.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hopefully, now that they have "consolidated" it will be easier to get things approved.

VTM has 4 of the top 50 selling products over on DriveThruRPG. People obviously want the content, now it's just a matter of making it easier to use virtually.

I agree, though I'm not the one who does the content, I do the scripting when the main dev (Luthbel) can't figure it out. I'm testing the Player 'difficulty' buttons in the week to get that sent as I put all of that into the ruleset from Traveller.

What about the new clans added in the Companion (Salubri, Ravnos and Tzmisce) - will they be incorporated in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Justicex75 View Post
    What about the new clans added in the Companion (Salubri, Ravnos and Tzmisce) - will they be incorporated in some way?
    Welcome to Fantasy Grounds Justicex75

The expanded clans/errata, can't be Officially added until a request is sent to SmiteWorks from Paradox/WW requesting it.

Thread Information