DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Okay. I didn't expect this at all. I just went to the FG store and saw this:
    RM Companion 1 Top Seller.JPG

Rolemaster Companion 1 is a top seller!

Congratulations and thanks again, Dakadin! I guess that there are quite a few oldtimers (...like myself!) that are still interested in the good old companions! Also, if you hear back from ICE (I wonder how they reacted when they heard about the Companion 1 being a top seller!) about publishing more material, please keep us informed!
    Last edited by Plyskeen; December 22nd, 2020 at 10:36.

I talked to ICE a few months ago about what can be converted and basically anything that is selling on DriveThruRPG can be converted to FG. That unfortunately doesn't leave open RM Companions 2-7 but there are a couple of C&T books and some others. What would everyone like to see converted for RMC?

I also hope to get an official RMFRP and RMU rulesets completed but I have to finish getting the changes done in the RMC ruleset before I can move to far into that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I talked to ICE a few months ago about what can be converted and basically anything that is selling on DriveThruRPG can be converted to FG. That unfortunately doesn't leave open RM Companions 2-7 but there are a couple of C&T books and some others. What would everyone like to see converted for RMC?
    What about some of the Shadow World modules?

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...he-Silver-Mist
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...e-Desert-Jewel
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-Burning-Night
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-of-the-Oracle
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...rld-of-Vog-Mur

As examples.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Having converted three of Terry's books and run through two of them (Demons of The Burning Night was really good) with a group of players ... there is a LOT of work required by a GM to use these with a group. Great products but they really show their age in terms of the "era" of RPG that they come from. I'd certainly be interested in them but the cost to buy will be a point worth considering given they are not exactly "play off the shelf" modules the way newer and more typical D&D modules are. The MERP line had a lot more "ready to play" stuff for a GM who did not want to invest hours creating an adventure. The newer version of Sel-kai/Eidolon has a some great adventure ideas which are almost ready to play immediately ... I just added some maps to them.

Blog Entries
    My first thought was any/all of the MERP adventures, but I doubt the license is in place.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Me too .... those modules and Rolemaster really got me into rpgs once the initial "red-box rush" passed away

Thanks guys. Middle Earth isn't possible because of licensing. Shadow World is definitely doable though. I worked on Xa-ar ages ago but will likely have to redo most of it since it was before the CoreRPG update.

There is a lot of Spacemaster material available too.

Companion 1 is very good addition. Arms Companion would be damn nice addition (I love that Black Cape organization).

All in all... Shadow World Master Atlas, Emer and Jaiman books...then there are plenty of things to do for most GMs. I have made some RM2 Shadow World races already for my group to use. Night Vision is kind of "pain" atm to handle.

Thread Information