DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adding a Spell List

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered---I can't find a post via search.

I am trying to add new spells lists but am having a series of problems. I cannot edit a copy of the spell lists I create other than the name of the list. I can't select and copy the text to a new spell list entry. I can't copy from a notepad into a new spell list entry or a copy. Funny thing is, when I wrote Nature's Wrath, before recent updates, I was able to do all these things. No longer.

Can someone steer me on the road to success for these issues heh.

thanks
    Cal

I just tried it, and it is working for me.

Do you perhaps have any extensions that could cause an issue?

I copied the Animal Mastery list then copied the level 1 spell. For the Pasted text, I copied from Notepad (CTRL+C) and pasted (CTRL+V)

Thanks, Sulimo

I can't get that drop down, that interface you have up there to show. I only have the parchment background to try to work on. Can you give me a step by step on that?

thanks
    Cal

If you are asking about the Spell (Test Spell), you open a spell from the list by clicking on the name of the spell.

I thought I would include all the steps, including creating a new list in case someone else asks (from your post, you have this part down).

1. Drag/Drop to create a new list.

2. Open the new Spell List (click on the Iron Crown symbol to the left of the new spell list). Click in the title area to change the title of the Spell List.

3. Click on a spell name to open the properties of the spell.

4. Click in a field to change the values

5. Finished editing, you can see the name of the spell changed in the list behind it, you can change the spell type to match your spell type, see Spell Law 4.9 for specifics.

Thanks Sulimo. I do plan on updating the spell lists so that it is a bit easier to add/modify spell lists but unfortunately that doesn't help right now. Sulimo has the basic steps you need.

Thread Information