DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 44 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just to clarify that we are looking to get the basics set up for January; but there is a lot of detail to add lights to existing content, as well as to incorporate any sort of ruleset support. That may be a while off yet, depending on how hard it ends up being, how many APIs I need to build, and how much ruleset work is needed to support around the feature.

Regards,
    JPG
    Understood! My sentiment is with regards just to the screenshots shown and discussion taking place here. I am using 5E with predominantly homemade imagery, so right now I'm not looking for anything fancier than support for darkvision and torches, really. It looks like you all have been working pretty hard at implementing this, and well done at that. The talk of adjustable or incrementable fall-off, token memory, and the dynamic shadows is really cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Okay, which one of you told John?
    Not me!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I share the sentiment of several who have already posted - I am really looking forward to this being implemented. Great work FG Team...

DOPE!!!!!

I can't wait for this feature to get added in.

This looks really awesome guys! Wow. Thanks for the spoilers!!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

I was playing around with the FX layer, and JUST discovered that you can mask lighting in the same way that you can mask water effects! But I was wondering, you may not be able to say (and I understand if you can't say anything much yet), but will the new lighting system include torches, outdoor lighting that shines through windows and open doors, etc? Very curious about this.

One thing: I use dungeondraft for maps, and I like that that have different kinds of lights I can put down, with different fadeout effects, and I can change the color of the lights. It would also be cool if we could add a "flicker" effect to torchlight and fire lights! (though that CAN be accomplished a little with adding something like a water effect, plus a mist effect for smoke). Just an idea.

Blog Entries
    Yes, outdoor light shines through windows and open doors if the angle of the Sun is appropriate. Torches and other lights shine through windows and doors as well based on location.

AWESOME! I can't wait!

You folks are awesome. FG Unity keeps getting better every time. I look forward to the new features. I will humbly add that my players are thrilled just to be able to play a game they enjoy. As the new features come out, they are all the more excited to see and use them. As am I. A hearty thank you to the FG staff, developers and community. I am glad that I chose FG and look forward to many more gaming sessions with friends and family.
    FGC & FGU Ultimate license holder
    Pacific Time zone (UTC -8)
    Availability: Changes constantly
    Let's roll them dice!

Favorite philosophy: Friendly fire isn't. Never share a fighting hole with a glory chaser.

Famous last words: "Hey, what does this button do?"

Any more sneaky dates to pen in my new 2021 calendar ???

Thread Information