5E Character Create Playlist
Page 42 of 44 First ... 324041424344 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, but you have to do it in the ruleset coding; and there are very limited options to what the visions can do.

Regards,
    JPG
    Oh i get it.
    There something else i want to ask
    When i setup the light on a campaign i will later export to use in another campaign, they are not carryin on to the other campaing (using my custom module). I have to re setup them for every campaign i run?
    Or i am doing something worng?

I ask becasue i ran the same campaign with 6 Differents groups xD

It would need to be setup for each campaign. There's no mechanism to copy only options, though it is in the XML data if you're technically minded.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It would need to be setup for each campaign. There's no mechanism to copy only options, though it is in the XML data if you're technically minded.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you so much for you fast response.

question/suggestion: For players whose computers have trouble handling the lighting, is it at all possible to have a feature whereby in options the DM can click a setting to allow players to turn lighting on and off just for that player?

My guess is the answer is "no, it's not possible", but it never hurts to ask.

Most of the people in my group have good computers, but one or two are playing on older hardware with less ram and possibly insufficient graphic cards.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    question/suggestion: For players whose computers have trouble handling the lighting, is it at all possible to have a feature whereby in options the DM can click a setting to allow players to turn lighting on and off just for that player?

My guess is the answer is "no, it's not possible", but it never hurts to ask.

Most of the people in my group have good computers, but one or two are playing on older hardware with less ram and possibly insufficient graphic cards.
    FPS:
    /vsync 0: 60 fps
    /vsync 1: OS refresh rate (default)
    /vsync 2: OS / 2
    /vsync 3: OS / 3
    /vsync 4: OS / 4

Edge & Shadow Quality:
    /imagequality 0: 100%
    /imagequality 1: 75%
    /imagequality 2: 50% (default)
    /imagequality 3: 25%

These may change in the future.

Most of my group and myself are playing with both values at 2 and we don't really see a difference in quality but a huge one in load & performance.
    Every player has to change these values himself/herself via chat command.

JPG EDIT: Image quality setting was changed to 2 before release; updated default in post.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; May 14th, 2021 at 04:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    The BEST news is that StarCitizen must be just around the corner now!

It's not really the thread for it, since it's now live. But the lighting function seems amazing! Some growing pains as I learn it. (Remember to turn the layer mask off if you had enabled on a map or your players won't see anything!) But I think it was well-implemented from what i've seen in an hour or so of playing around w/ it. It will def make my games more immersive!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    FPS:
    /vsync 0: 60 fps
    /vsync 1: OS refresh rate (default)
    /vsync 2: OS / 2
    /vsync 3: OS / 3
    /vsync 4: OS / 4

Edge & Shadow Quality:
    /imagequality 0: 100%
    /imagequality 1: 75%
    /imagequality 2: 50% (default)
    /imagequality 3: 25%

These may change in the future.

Most of my group and myself are playing with both values at 2 and we don't really see a difference in quality but a huge one in load & performance.
    Every player has to change these values himself/herself via chat command.
    Thank you very much! That's useful to know!
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; May 14th, 2021 at 04:24.

I am loving the lighting features. Big thanks to everyone who worked hard to make this latest update a reality.

The curse is broken, lighting has been released!

But now I need to understand how it works!
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Thread Information