DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 44 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Glad to hear it's coming along! Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It is very, very close. We ended up reworking some of the UI to make it a bit clearer and then we added some other features to pick up vision automatically for several of the more popular rulesets. We still have a little more testing to do, but it will be available soon to start playing with.
    Thanks for the update Doug! Can't wait, it sounds amazing! I bet most of us can barely sit still I've only been part of the community for such a short time now, but I love what the team does for the userbase and how you listen in. I was just telling my friend recently about what DnD is, what Pen and Paper RPGs are, what VTTs are and when I told him how community can vote on new feature ideas, that you guys talk about it internally, he was amazed that the developer team does that at all. Love this community, this VTT and I can't wait to see where you, as a team, take it next.

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulHunter View Post
    Thanks for the update Doug! Can't wait, it sounds amazing! I bet most of us can barely sit still I've only been part of the community for such a short time now, but I love what the team does for the userbase and how you listen in. I was just telling my friend recently about what DnD is, what Pen and Paper RPGs are, what VTTs are and when I told him how community can vote on new feature ideas, that you guys talk about it internally, he was amazed that the developer team does that at all. Love this community, this VTT and I can't wait to see where you, as a team, take it next.
    Welcome to FantasyGrounds!

Yep, I definitely concur. In my Age of Worms campaign the players are about to descend into the Dourstone Mines and the "Three Faces of Evil" arc. Being able to set the mood with torches and lanterns will just bring the scenario to.. dare I say it.. ELEVEN

Is the WiP version in dev channel by any chance?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Very exciting stuff!!! It'll be like playing ''Light-Bright''!! Hehehe. See who remembers that toy with the black paper
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is the WiP version in dev channel by any chance?
    Honestly, doubt it. My best bet is they will release it fully on live when they are ready and not any sooner. Its a big feature that everyone has been waiting for a long time, so I think they want to do it right.

No, it will go into the testing channel so that the extension builders can verify their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    No, it will go into the testing channel so that the extension builders can verify their work.
    Again? Ugh. I thought that was just for "we know yer gonna be dead, so heads up" cases. Or as Monty Python would say... "Bring out yer dead!"
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Egad, why _wouldn't_ you want releases (particularly ones with major subsystem changes) to go through the test channel first? This gives an opportunity for extension developers and module developers to verify their work before it all shows up in front of the entire user population.

Thread Information