Starfinder Playlist
Page 34 of 44 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    That would be me!

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I heard a rumor that every time somebody asks for a date Doug resets the release clock...
    Great Horny Toads Batman... ahh i mean Nylanfs
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    No, no, no. That’s not how we operate.

To be more accurate, every time I throw out a target date, either Carl or John moves back the release date. ;P

The real reason is that we put stuff into Test and if it works as designed and without any significant issues, we move it to LIVE. This time, we uncovered issues in Test that still need to be resolved. Performance issues and/or data issues are both critical pieces to get right. If it was just tweaking aesthetics, we could have probably still released.

Bus meet John, John meet Bus <Push>

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I heard a rumor that every time somebody asks for a date Doug resets the release clock...
    It's a nice looking clock. Great mahogany with brass hands. Kinda looks like a chess clock
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

For the record the latest update seems to have thrashed its performance so I wouldn't be too quick in asking it to come out of test. It is great when it works but there is a bit to go yet

(I had two players with light on them in a dimly lit scene, last week it was fine, last night no changes it slowed to single digit framerate, and made the scene look like it was being blasted with light)

I am not asking since I don't want that clock to be reset, but I do have a big final fight in a cave coming up soon in both of my campaigns. It sure would be nice to get this lighting in time for that.

In all seriousness, take your time, get things right and we will enjoy it when it does go LIVE.

There is no spoon

when it is going to be release ?

I'm really happy to have bought and to have been part of the beta.
    Unity is improving fast and is a great tool that i can't see myself without.

Thread Information