DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking to join a D&D 2e game

I am looking to join an AD&D 2e game on either Thursday or Friday, most times of those days will work. I have played D&D starting with basic and moving to AD&D, now known as 1e, and stopped playing in 99 with 2e. Most of that time I have run games as a DM and had very little time to play, usually can't find a DM so I end up being it. I have run 2 campaigns here in FG so am somewhat familiar with the system. Let me know and thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    I am looking to join an AD&D 2e game on either Thursday or Friday, most times of those days will work. I have played D&D starting with basic and moving to AD&D, now known as 1e, and stopped playing in 99 with 2e. Most of that time I have run games as a DM and had very little time to play, usually can't find a DM so I end up being it. I have run 2 campaigns here in FG so am somewhat familiar with the system. Let me know and thanks in advance.
    Did you have any luck finding a group? I'm looking to dip my toes into AD&D as a player and it seems the games are in short supply.

Thread Information