DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    The radial menu for the Combat tracker doesn't show the "Rest" or "Effects" options with this extension loaded. Tested in Unity version 4.0.5 with no other extensions loaded.

To reproduce just open the Combat Tracker and right click the Menu button. The Rest option at 10 O'clock and the Effects option at 6 O'clock are not visible.
    Last edited by jrowsey1; December 18th, 2020 at 05:45.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    The radial menu for the Combat tracker doesn't show the "Rest" or "Effects" options with this extension loaded. Tested in Unity version 4.0.5 with no other extensions loaded.

To reproduce just open the Combat Tracker and right click the Menu button. The Rest option at 10 O'clock and the Effects option at 6 O'clock are not visible.
    Both are working for me and exactly where they should be.
    version 4.0.5.

Here's what I see with no extensions loaded:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 10.09.31 PM.png

And here's what I see with just Situational Awareness loaded:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 10.10.52 PM.png

I can confirm this as well. When loaded the radial menu is changed and is missing "rests" and "effects".

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Here's what I see with no extensions loaded:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 10.09.31 PM.png

And here's what I see with just Situational Awareness loaded:
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 10.10.52 PM.png
    So I checked my version # and it's older than the one in the first post. The one in the first post doesn't work currently, mine currently does. So the newest one broke this.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I can confirm this as well. When loaded the radial menu is changed and is missing "rests" and "effects".
    Sure enough, 5e version has this problem. I'll look into what is up.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update
    Update 1.04 :
    • [Fixed] "Menu" button was missing options.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi Celestian,

just wanted to let you know that I used this extension in anger tonight for the first time and it is a massive help, thank you! I was running the Sunless Citadel and had 2 thirds of the encounters on the Fortress level (everything before the Goblins) pre-loaded and ready to go. I noticed there was a bit of sluggishness for me and some (probably unconnected) lagging for my players, but taking this into account it was still very much a positive experience using this! Great work!

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi Celestian,

just wanted to let you know that I used this extension in anger tonight for the first time and it is a massive help, thank you! I was running the Sunless Citadel and had 2 thirds of the encounters on the Fortress level (everything before the Goblins) pre-loaded and ready to go. I noticed there was a bit of sluggishness for me and some (probably unconnected) lagging for my players, but taking this into account it was still very much a positive experience using this! Great work!

Cheers,

Simon
    I'm doing some experimenting with that latency in the 2E ruleset to try and see if I can clean some of it up. I think I found some of the bits where it was but won't know until I get more testing it. There is a lot of code that assumes anything on the map is "active" so I have to tell it to use other methods.
    ---

Great stuff! And as I said, any issues were minor (even with the huge number of preloaded NPCs I had) and didn't detract from the massive benefits your extension provides. Big thumbs up!

Thread Information