DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    I do have a CoreRPG version of this working now. If anyone would like to test it for other rulesets drop me a PM in FG's discord.

Kelrugem tested with 3.5 and it looks like it isn't fully utilizing the CoreRPG functionality, so it doesn't function there.

It will really depend on if they are fully utilizing CoreRPG's CombatManager.

edit: turns out this actually might be related to the filter applied to what records are listed in the CT for both pathfinder versions. It can be adjusted for but... I don't play either. Kel might can sort it out and I can write a work around into the CoreRPG extension perhaps? For now, this works with just 5E and is built into AD&D 2E.
    Last edited by celestian; December 12th, 2020 at 07:59.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Going to try this out, looks awesome.

Can't wait to try this out!!! Seems amazing!! Nice work!

This extension is not currently compatible with the 5e Legendary Assistant extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tant-extension
    When they are both loaded, the Situational Awareness buttons no longer work.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

For the 3.5e/PF1 users: I merged Celestian's extension with mine: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...347#post564347, currently in test mode, probably will integrate it "officially", thanks to Celestian to allow that

Technically, may help other devs of extensions: The problem in 3.5e/PF1 is that ct.lua gets overwritten, so, one needs to add Celestian's filter function (at the bottom of ct.lua of his extension) to ct.lua That is the essential thing; when you also overwrite the toolbar, then you may want to check whether you need to do something there, too, since Celestian adds two buttons to the image toolbar (and also overwrites the script for the visibility of the buttons)

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    This extension is not currently compatible with the 5e Legendary Assistant extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tant-extension
    When they are both loaded, the Situational Awareness buttons no longer work.
    I can confirm this is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Technically, may help other devs of extensions: The problem in 3.5e/PF1 is that ct.lua gets overwritten, so, one needs to add Celestian's filter function (at the bottom of ct.lua of his extension) to ct.lua That is the essential thing;
    Curiously I already tried that before when Celestian gave me an earlier version and it did not work. This time the button does hide NPC in the CT, adding an Encounter to the CT fires an error, though.

"[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:135: attempt to call field 'updateNPCSpells' (a nil value)"

After disabling the extension no new encounters could be added to the CT, they were all hidden, so I reenabled the extension and used the console command to fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Curiously I already tried that before when Celestian gave me an earlier version and it did not work. This time the button does hide NPC in the CT, adding an Encounter to the CT fires an error, though.

"[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:135: attempt to call field 'updateNPCSpells' (a nil value)"

After disabling the extension no new encounters could be added to the CT, they were all hidden, so I reenabled the extension and used the console command to fix everything.
    Are you sure that you had the correct version of SA? The CoreRPG one I got from Celestian does not have updateNPCSpells anywhere in the SAManager

Stupid me, I wrote over the CoreRPG version he gave me with the one from this thread. Will check again later and report back.

Unfortunately the CoreRPG (I have) seems to make everything invisible in the CT even after restoring the CT via chat command leaving the CT completely empty of PCs and NPCs. The chat command deletes everything, but does not fix the behavior of everything being hidden as soon as it is dragged to the CT (PCs and NPCs).

Thread Information