FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Celestian, I've found myself running multiple groups of PC's in a campaign. I notice when I try and hide a PC in the tracker it does not work (only NPC). Not sure if it's possible or easy to hide a PC as part of a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Celestian, I've found myself running multiple groups of PC's in a campaign. I notice when I try and hide a PC in the tracker it does not work (only NPC). Not sure if it's possible or easy to hide a PC as part of a future update.
    I used to allow it but then people started "loosing" their PC tokens and were unable to "find" them. It was a chronic issue and I got exhausted trying to explain how to fix it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Any chance this could get put on the forge?
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Any chance this could get put on the forge?
    Noted, I'll see what I can do.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Setup in the store. I put the link on the first post...
    Last edited by celestian; November 5th, 2021 at 04:39.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Setup in the store. I put the link on the first post...
    I get the following when clicking the forge link in the first post.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I also get what Mattekure got as well (just to confirm)

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I get the following when clicking the forge link in the first post.
    Status is marked "INACTIVE", not something I can change. Guessing it's waiting for approval from SW since it's newly added. The build shows up and I have it set to "Live" tho so I guess it's up to SW.
    ---

Status is marked "INACTIVE", not something I can change. Guessing it's waiting for approval from SW since it's newly added. The build shows up and I have it set to "Live" tho so I guess it's up to SW.
    Thank you for looking into this and letting us know
    Last edited by SmackDaddy; November 6th, 2021 at 16:32. Reason: Misspelling

ok, another dumb mistake on my part... green button saying LIST on my main forge page... sorry missed that but it's listed now and should show. I promise I'll figure this all out someday
    ---

Thread Information