FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Update
    Update 1.5
    • [Updated] 2021.03.09 CoreRPG updates and code cleanup.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 1.5

[ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (ManagerSA): [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:142: '<eof>' expected near 'end'

[QUOTE=kevininrussia;585778]Update 1.5

[ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (ManagerSA): [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:142: '<eof>' expected near 'end'

Teach me to add a "simple sanity check" and not re-run the bloody thing.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 1.51
    • [Updated] 2021.03.09 CoreRPG updates and code cleanup.
    • [Fixed] Error for added sanity checking function
    ---

I know that this is not meant for other rulesets but I was able to get the previous version to work with by adding the rulesets ct_host.xml. This new version does not allow me to add NPC's or PC's to the CT in the 4E ruleset. Just an FYI to anybody that was using this with other rulesets.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    I know that this is not meant for other rulesets but I was able to get the previous version to work with by adding the rulesets ct_host.xml. This new version does not allow me to add NPC's or PC's to the CT in the 4E ruleset. Just an FYI to anybody that was using this with other rulesets.
    Works for me, I musta uploaded the wrong .ext file. I'll check on it when I get the chance. For now I've removed the link.
    ---

It works in 5e in my test. Just not in 4e.

Edit:

I went with another clean add of the latest extension and was able to add and delete NPC's from the CT. But with ct_host.xml added as before I now can not show or hide tokens on the map.
    Last edited by kevininrussia; March 10th, 2021 at 21:42.

I got your latest version working now. Was some errors in my effort to get this to work with 4e, but I fixed them. Nothing wrong with your code.

Would it be ok to share the 4e version in the 4e forum?

Thanks!
    Last edited by kevininrussia; March 12th, 2021 at 01:21.

Truly a wonderful extension. I'm looking forward to when you get it to work work with more systems as I would love to use this in my PF2e games.

Yeah, I'd like to use it for PF2E, too!

Thread Information