FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question about Core Books

Are there 1st edition AD&D core books (PHB, DMG, MM) available? I only see 2nd edition.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Are there 1st edition AD&D core books (PHB, DMG, MM) available? I only see 2nd edition.
    There are only the AD&D 2E rulebooks on the store.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

If you wanna play 1st edition there is an extension to get the ruleset to have some behaviors closer to 1st edition behavior, and a mod to add some OSRIC classes you can use to fill in the gaps.

Also, the 1st edition version of the Ranger, Paladin, Druid, and Bard are included in their respective complete handbooks.

I think you're still missing the Barbarian, Cavalier, Monk, and Thief/Acrobat if you use UA at all. There are the Barbarian, Fighting-Monk, Chevalier, and Thief/Acrobat kits in the Fighter's, Priest's, Paladin's, and Thief's Handbooks respectively, but those aren't very close to the 1st edition versions (since the 1st edition versions were horribly imbalanced and these, being kits, can't deviate too much from the base class). Also no OA support at all yet that I can see.

It's cobbled together and it doesn't act exactly like 1st edition, but I find it to be close enough.

I think there's a community OSRIC ruleset you could use if you wanted to as well, but I don't think it has anything in its library at all, so you'd have to enter everything.

nm, someone mentioned the 1e classes

Thread Information