DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    2020-12-16.jpg

Hey Daka, getting alignment errors on skill costs. The lines should be under the costs but they cut through the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibre2112 View Post
    2020-12-16.jpg

Hey Daka, getting alignment errors on skill costs. The lines should be under the costs but they cut through the numbers.
    Hi Calibre2112,

I am guessing that it is happening like that because of the Big Fonts extension. Can you try loading it without the extension and let me know if you still have the issue?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that will be because of the big fonts extension.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Ahhh.

Thanks, will let you know.

Yeah. That was it.

Thanks

Cal
    Last edited by Calibre2112; December 16th, 2020 at 19:50.

Dakadin,

Sorry I missed your message from yesterday. Just to follow up, I was using FGU with a new campaign with no campaign assets. Now it's not doing it. The RMC files in the vault are showing a timestamp of last night at 8:06pm, so maybe you fixed it before then. Maybe I had something cached in the game environment from a custom module before creating that new campaign.

FYI, I did use the Test channel first. I don't know why it didn't popup then. Maybe because I was starting from a clean slate with the cache after switching channels.

Bale Nomad

Thanks Bale Nomad for testing it and providing more information. I actually tracked it down and it isn't something that will be consistent. It took me a bit to get things so I could replicate it consistently. Basically, I had to check a variable before trying to use it. It doesn't stop anyone from using the new feature but does cause the annoying errors. I have a fix ready to go for next weeks release to address the issue.

The fix for this error is on the test channel now and schedule to be released on Tuesday.

I imagined that with the addition of spells and skills in the profession, when I added them to the profession he would already put the skills and I would make the first purchases (the level 0 - which, as they explained to me, are the teenage skills), enable primary and secondary skills with level 1 which is in fact when I assume my profession ... but I found it wrong..uaheuahe

Thread Information