STAR TREK 2d20

Unknown Error on Install

When I downloaded and ran the installer, it seemed to be working until it finished downloading the second file, then it encountered an "unknown error" and proceeded to repeatedly download and encounter that error until I cancelled the download. The only protection I had running was Windows Defender, and even shutting that off didn't allow it to download. I am unsure what to do to actually get it to finish the download, and was hoping someone might have some ideas.

Blog Entries
    Welcome, sorry you are having problems

Can you tell us which file it was trying to download? Are there any FG logs that indicate any issue? What about system logs? More advice in the link in my signature.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Further details

This is the log. I believe it is the actual FantasyGrounds file that is not downloading, and every time (even after a restart) it encounters the error.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information