DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker Problem

Hey all. I'm probably missing something obvious but when I am in the Combat Tracker the PC's can successfully target and attack my Abomination, and apply stunts but when the tables are turned, my abomination cannot target it's opponent. The character portrait appears in the target category, I roll and the result of the roll appears but nothing appears in the PC's Combat category. Am I missing a step?

I should add that all works ok for the other NPC's, just not the Abominations in Chariot of the Gods.

Hi planetwebber!

Monster attacks from xenomorphs and other alien species are not linked to automation and handling such combat is done in the traditional way. Currently full report of the attack is done in the log and if there is Base Dice for the attack we roll it. The rest is for the game master and players to adjudicate.
    This is also documented in p17 in the user guide.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks @Valyar, I knew I missed something.

As a side note, we are considering to link monster attacks to the automation. Probably this will happen in the next release somewhere in January it time allows.

Just checking on this potential feature. I didn't see it mentioned in the 2.0 diary. By the way I am loving the game and support it's getting!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderian Prime View Post
    Just checking on this potential feature. I didn't see it mentioned in the 2.0 diary. By the way I am loving the game and support it's getting!
    It will be part of the work related to the new xenimorph library. We have the code already done for vaesen and will need to adjust for alien specifics.

Thread Information