DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Questions about the pathfinder system [Problems]

Below it may appear that I am complaining. However, it is quite the opposite. The status of FGU and PF2 (implemented) is good. However (here's the bad thing) I have difficulties at the table to use it. I understand that automation can take a long time in a game with the complexity of PF2.

These are my problems and questions.

A PC with fire resistance takes damage that is piercing and fire. However fire resistance does not apply. This happened to me with a fire dragon and its bite. Is there any way to automate that?

Inventory in FP2 on the blade is a problem in some campaigns when the PCs have hirelings or NPCs. Is there a MOD to have a shared inventory from the party sheet?

Some creatures have no way to roll damage. This happens in B1 and B2. Others yes. The best example is the dragon. The liability cannot be rolled. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jackmep View Post
    A PC with fire resistance takes damage that is piercing and fire. However fire resistance does not apply. This happened to me with a fire dragon and its bite. Is there any way to automate that?
    Make sure you add a RESIST: XX fire effect to the PC in the combat tracker, where XX is the amount of resistance.

Inventory in FP2 on the blade is a problem in some campaigns when the PCs have hirelings or NPCs. Is there a MOD to have a shared inventory from the party sheet?
    As leave others to give their various views and feedback on this.

Some creatures have no way to roll damage. This happens in B1 and B2. Others yes. The best example is the dragon. The liability cannot be rolled. Is there something I am missing?
    Shaderaven is slowly adding automation for abilities to B1 and B2. He's up to level 9 now I believe. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...and-Automation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information