STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DasNitro View Post
    yeah I should be available. What time on Saturday? Will it be a lvl 1 PC game?
    Typically our Saturday sessions have been at 1:30 PM EST. Stephan or whoever is GM’ing picks or puts a poll on the next SFS they will be running. Due to 3-01 being cancelled it my be an option. I will wait for Stephan to chime in.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Usually one public SFS game happens on FG most weekends. That being said, Decembers are always tricky. With the unique situation this year we were able to run a game until last week, late December however it seems unlikely that any games will fire.

If there is overwhelming interest in the next few hours I'll take a look at what could be run but scheduling games within a bit over 24 hours had not had a lot of success so far. I know Robb wanted to run some newer SFS tier 1-4 scenarios soon, so I'll also check with him on what scenarios he plans to run in the future,

I will not be able to play tomorrow. I made a new PC and now I will just have to save it for next time.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information