STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How to create arrows with spider poison.

How do I create and deal with spider poison?
    The situation was as follows, the group faced a giant poisonous spider and after winning - there I asked the Master to extract the poison to put in my arrows, he said that I managed to poison 7 arrows and that the level of the poison is 8, but I I don’t know how to do this because I’m new to Rolemaster and the master is a newcomer to Fantasy Grounds.

Have your GM drag the RR table from the RM Tables to one of the item's additional critical tables. This will allow the GM to select the additional critical from the table resolver when it is appropriate. It should at least speed up the process of getting the RR table loaded.

Could someone show how to create a spider poison for the Rolemaster and even more how to add it to the damage, because as I am new to the rolemaster world, neither I nor GM know how to do this, I am extremely grateful!
    And taking advantage of the doubt, I can have two types of attacks for the same weapon, to represent the shots with normal arrows and with poisoned arrows.
    And one more curiosity, does it have the possibility of having a kind of ammunition counter?

Have you GM do this:

Open the Bow you want to set up with Poison Arrows and unlock it using the lock icon in the upper right (ignore that the screen shot shows Arrows instead of Bow).
    NOTE: You have to set it up on the Bow because the Arrows are setup as an Accessory at present.

Open the RM Tables icon from the upper right of the screen.

Click the Plus next to Other Tables.

Drag and Drop the Resistance Roll (RR) Table to the Arrows under Additional Crit (scroll down to find that section).

From there in Combat, the GM should be able to select Additional Criticals from the Table Resolver to bring up the RR table.

It will bring up the table to at least let the GM see the table so it can be rolled on.

Then roll the RR and find the correct column for the attacker (or poison) level against the target level to determine if the RR is successful or not.

I do not believe there is an ammunition tracker at present (at least I am not seeing one, I could be missing it).

Dakadin has a Wishlist for the RMC ruleset for FG in his signature if you want to add that, seems like it would be something nice to have.

Thanks Sulimo!

No, there isn't an ammunition tracker in the ruleset. I will have to think of the best way to do that since you would have to specify the ammunition with the attack and RM tends to group the ammunition instead of list them individually. It shouldn't be too hard to do but I have some other higher priority things to get done first.

Thanks! Sulimo!
    Thanks Dakadin!
    Can I make this as a player?

No, you won't be able to make it as a player because the RM Tables aren't accessible to the players so you GM will have to do it.

I created a Longbow with Poison Arrow, and then I exported the character, for the master to import into his campaign, but I was curious what is this Sev Level, would it be the level of the poison?

If you can, open up Arms Law (not sure if you can, but your GM should be able to), and search the Reference Manual for Severity.

It's basically the different severities for the Criticals (A,B,C,D,E, etc.). So it does not really have anything to do with the Poison level.

Certain Weapons or spells can cause an additional critical of the same level, or 1 below the main critical, or other combinations (there are a bunch).

For example, a Lightning Bolt can do up to three criticals: Electricity, Heat, Impact. Typically you might see an E critical for Electricity, then a D for Impact, then a B for Heat (or some other combination of criticals).
    Last edited by Sulimo; December 14th, 2020 at 21:52.

Thank you very much to everyone who helped me, I am happy to participate in such a community!
    Thanks Sulimo, Dakadin, thanks to you I created the item the rest the Game Master explained to me.

Thread Information