STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.0a

MGT2 v1.2.0a

Hi All,

Seems FGU has a few issues with the SCT. The good news is that I've fixed these and already sent them to SmiteWorks. I'm going to ask for this version to be sent as HotFix so it's there asap.

But as I've completed other work, you may as well have that.

• [Fixed] The script error when deleting a ship from the SCT
    • [Fixed] The script error when selecting the next ship turn
    • [Updated] Character Sheet Skills Tab. New 'mod' field added that modifies the total. Use this for equipment bonuses, racial, augments etc, basically anything that gives a permanent bonus
    • [Updated] Character Sheet Equipment Tab. Armour List has now been moved into this tab. It appears on the bottom of the Equipment list
    • [Updated] Character Sheet Main Tab. Removed Armour, Moved Allies, Enemies and Contacts and expanded Characteristics for future dev.

The character sheet work has been brought forward as Aliens Vol 1 has the Aslan Territory flag and Pirates of Drinax does. Both of these are going to be ready to send to SmiteWorks before the end of the month.

So apologies about the issues, but let's hope it was just a blip. I'm soon going to switch to FGU for primary development, might do that in the New Year.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

as always awesome work MBM, our table will be starting Pirates of Drinax in about a month or two so your timing is perfect!

Folks,

v1.2.0a is live. Make sure you download it.

I've removed the PC ships for the moment, but they'll be back in the next update which will be before Xmas.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

so with no player ships what is in highguard
    at mo $50 seems alot Dude plz convince me i have the book so no it well
    thx for you work as allways

doom

Quote Originally Posted by Doomhippy View Post
    so with no player ships what is in highguard
    at mo $50 seems alot Dude plz convince me i have the book so no it well
    thx for you work as allways

doom
    Doom,

PC ships shall return next week, I'm patching the weapons at the moment.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi MBM,
    Something for you to think about.

We need the equivalent of the Party Sheet, only as a StartShip Sheet.
    The Starship Sheet needs to keep track of the Ships Locker and Each Stateroom Contents - this allows the players to specify a place on the ship where their personal inventory is kept - also it should have a hidden flag on the character sheet to specify if the other players see the item.
    The Starship Sheet also needs a place for Cargo, Passengers, possible hidden cargo area (smugglers) current Fuel Levels and any and all defects/damage/spare parts etc.
    Right now, there is no real method to track the players starship which in many ways, is another one of the characters plus more.

If you like this idea, I can put together a proper specification with details/examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Hi MBM,
    Something for you to think about.

We need the equivalent of the Party Sheet, only as a StartShip Sheet.
    The Starship Sheet needs to keep track of the Ships Locker and Each Stateroom Contents - this allows the players to specify a place on the ship where their personal inventory is kept - also it should have a hidden flag on the character sheet to specify if the other players see the item.
    The Starship Sheet also needs a place for Cargo, Passengers, possible hidden cargo area (smugglers) current Fuel Levels and any and all defects/damage/spare parts etc.
    Right now, there is no real method to track the players starship which in many ways, is another one of the characters plus more.

If you like this idea, I can put together a proper specification with details/examples.
    Hi Chap,

Yes we do. That's the short answer. The plan is to follow Starfinder and add a tab onto the Party Sheet for Spacecraft. There is a tab on the PC Spacecraft but it's hidden as I need to action it, here's a screen shot:

Spacecraft Cargo Tab.jpg

And then similar to the Inventory Tab on the PS, sync the various data.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information