5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Vehicles In DND 5e? Question?

How to Add Flying vehicles, Airships, Horseless vehicles, Water vehicles, land vehicles, Magic Tanks, Airplanes or Battle suit in DnD 5e as a homebrew setting. Is their an Module and Extensions for this?

I'm trying to find an idea to add abilities, worldbuilder and vehicle in DND 5e as an Extensions and Module Idea

On Fantasy Gorunds Unity
    Last edited by KriticalKlown; December 8th, 2020 at 00:42. Reason: Adding Extensions and module or an idea

There’s no extension that I am aware of. Vehicles would just be added using the NPC stat block.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I know it has Characters, Classes, Encounters, Combat Tracker,NPC, Tables, Items, Spells, Notes,Token, Images and Maps, Race but what about vehicles, stories, shops and markets, speices, abilities,rolls, places,world builder, groups and investigator to compatible with DND 5e Is there an expansion for more core that is DND 5e compatible. How can you make a theme DND 5e or have a DND 5e compatible expansion. Why I can't have vehicles in DND It's unfair I can't find vehicle extension or DND 5e compatible Extension for MoreCore Anywhere

Blog Entries
    It can have vehicles. But it's up to a community member to make an extension to extend the functionality to add a vehicle. Since it hasn't been done yet, apparently it has not been important enough to any community member to make an extension to do so. Since it seems important to you, how about you make an extension? Folks around here are very helpful and can answer your questions if you are willing to put in the work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It can have vehicles. But it's up to a community member to make an extension to extend the functionality to add a vehicle. Since it hasn't been done yet, apparently it has not been important enough to any community member to make an extension to do so. Since it seems important to you, how about you make an extension? Folks around here are very helpful and can answer your questions if you are willing to put in the work.
    Actually Someone is helping me right now to do it. He needs to know all the rules and such and w/e other info I can give Him. I don't have the The Greasemonkey's Handbook but I will have it in pdf file soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Simminglugubrious View Post
    Actually Someone is helping me right now to do it. He needs to know all the rules and such and w/e other info I can give Him. I don't have the The Greasemonkey's Handbook but I will have it in pdf file soon.
    Awesome! Hope you share it with the community when you finish!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Awesome! Hope you share it with the community when you finish!
    He said that add npc sheets to a button that says vehicles. But I want a real extension.

What will the extension do? If you are using the 5e ruleset then the mechanism for creating vehicles or anything else already exists by creating them as NPCs.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information