FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Yes - just loaded up a SWADE campaign with the Mass Battles extension enabled and button is indeed back. Good job!

Thank you!

Since the last update to CORE I've been getting an error "ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Contact forge/extension author". I deactivated all other extensions but still getting error message

I've uploaded a new version to Forge. The Mass Battles button is back (again again), I fixed the deprecation warnings mentioned by Ksolo and there is a new feature too:
    You can now drop a benny on fail or crit fail participation result box, to soak wounds.

The update will roll out through the Forge as soon as they approve the build or you can download it directly from the top post.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Thanks very much
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Nevermind, found out what problem was. Hadn't moved over to Forge version
    Last edited by Mgrancey; June 5th, 2022 at 02:45.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Hello,
    I am having a problem with my Mass Battles that I can't seem to solve. Everything seems to work fine except added PCs and NPCs are given no option for P
    articipate skills other than "--" or "Unskilled". I have used this extension in the past with much success, my FGU is current and up to date, but this problem has been happening for about the last week. Help please

Caratacus

Hi Caratacus,

I've been only partially been able to reproduce that problem. Apparently Commanders that don't have a token cause a problem that causes their skill lists not being loaded. Working on a fix now.

I havent been able to reproduce the same problem with regular participants at all though. Does the program spit out any errors? Or can you give me a more detailed list of steps to reproduce the problem?

Best,
    Chillhelm
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

OK, this is the oddity. I just went back to the same campaign, opened up the Mass Battles I had previously loaded where the problem was. ALL the commanders and participants had full access to their various skills. Next, I deleted one of the NPCs on the 2nd army sheet, reloaded the same NPC from the NPC tab, and lo and behold, the same issue. Glad it's your hacking skill (which I understand is a d12) that's got this one to figure out.NPC not showing skills.PNG From what I can tell, closing the program and reopening appears to re-connect the characters.

Thread Information