STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Ah mine is not out yet! You do amazing work! Hopefully Chaosium will get you on the conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Ah mine is not out yet! You do amazing work! Hopefully Chaosium will get you on the conversion.
    Erm which ones have you done then? As I support other devs here as much as I can. I've already converted lots of Cthulhu here, MoN is pretty much done, dotting i's and crossing t's over my Xmas break.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    All I need is for people to be happy with my work here, as I'd love to turn it into a full time job but that's a way off.
    Huzzah,
    MBM
    I feel bad that it seems that all my posts are asking for more changes or new work for you. I appreciate your work. I really hope Mathew is sending you raw sources vs having to strip the material out of the pdfs yourself (that is a pain in the backside).

I guess until you are willing to accept gratuities, all I can do is buy everything you put up for Traveller (done and done).

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    I feel bad that it seems that all my posts are asking for more changes or new work for you. I appreciate your work. I really hope Mathew is sending you raw sources vs having to strip the material out of the pdfs yourself (that is a pain in the backside).

I guess until you are willing to accept gratuities, all I can do is buy everything you put up for Traveller (done and done).
    Don't feel sorry, the more suggestions the better, being honest I work better alongside the people who decide where things are going, so I can focus on just doing it.

As for raw material, nope I get the PDF the exact same day it goes on pre-order. So I have to be wary for errata soon after. I use Adobe so I can extract text/images easy enough, but text format would be ace.

Most of the time is formatting it anyway, and trimming images, rescaling, tokens and so on.

But keep the ideas coming, soon we'll have more and more stuff that players want. The Task Chain is just excellent, I hope you like it when I release it.

Cheers and off to bed...
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    But keep the ideas coming, soon we'll have more and more stuff that players want. The Task Chain is just excellent, I hope you like it when I release it.

Cheers and off to bed...
    MBM
    I use a combination of svg tools and bash scripts. For text, I have an extractor I wrote for dealing with weird column layouts etc.
    What ticks me off is the inconsistancy on how they deal with things - sometimes a page is just an image, no text, no separate element, other pages are layers and crops, broken down into hundreds of elements.
    It can be different from one page to the next in the same document.
    oh well.

I do have all the 2d maps from the core books and highguard as svg, so easy to scale and create LOS effects.
    It's up to you if you want them.

Best regards
    Dalton

Thread Information