5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Twilight 2000 More Core Theme in Action.

So, for a test run on a game still on the ALPHA PDF rules.. I had a bit of fun!

Combat is brutal and Suppression is BOSS...

Game 2 of Twilight 2000

Had fun! Thanks for the game.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Had fun! Thanks for the game.
    It was good having you join in! Thanks for coming!

Blog Entries
    Excellent alternate use for Advanced Squad Leader maps!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Ha.. well apparently the designer of the asl maps does not like me using them. LOL. So, last time seeing these on the stream I guess. Whats the chances of the designer seeing my game screen shot on twitter? FmL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Ha.. well apparently the designer of the asl maps does not like me using them. LOL. So, last time seeing these on the stream I guess. Whats the chances of the designer seeing my game screen shot on twitter? FmL.
    Well that sucks. You might be able to use the stock ASL maps instead of his custom designed ones (the stock aren't 3d but should still work)?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Well that sucks. You might be able to use the stock ASL maps instead of his custom designed ones (the stock aren't 3d but should still work)?
    Apparently its Ok now. I wrote him and said I was sorry and he told me it was just a joke which did not translate well in a tweet. So, told me I could use them and then he sent me ASL boards that were never published as a way of apology for a poorly worded tweet. How awesome is that!. I got never before seen ASL Board Designs!

Blog Entries
    LOL! I have been thinking about using those kind of boards for a Weird War I or II game. I think they would fit for either.

Thread Information