5E Character Create Playlist

NPC portraits not showing up when speaking through them as GM

Hey guys, I'm a longtime GM but mostly new to Fantasy Grounds. I've been looking through the forums and can't seem to find an answer to this so I was hoping to ask you guys for assistance. I'm running a Pathfinder 1E campaign but every time I speak as an NPC it doesn't seem to show their portrait. It shows the generic GM portrait instead. This seems like an odd choice to me. It would look so much nicer for the players in the log if they could see the NPC portrait there when they're speaking to them. Maybe I'm not doing it right? Hopefully one of you guys knows the answer.

Blog Entries
    I'm not familiar with PF, but in most systems NPCs don't have portraits, they only have tokens. So I suspect CoreRPG has never been coded to use the token for the chat portrait for NPCs.

Sounds like a good idea for the wish list, if it's not already there; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Its not a feature of any ruleset AFAIK.
    It has been on the wish list for a long time but there are historical code reasons it couldnt be done.
    Now Unity is out it may make it on to one of the Devs lists in time.

Thread Information