5E Character Create Playlist

FGUWebinstall first time set up forever logging in on FGUpdateEngine Screen

Hi, I am helping on behalf of a new player that is trying to join my game.

He is trying to install FGU for first time, he clicks FGUWebinstall, installs in default location, and then when he is asked for login deets he puts them in and then it is stuck forever on 'loging in' on FGUpdateEngine Screen (see attached photo)

Please, please help us fix this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by richardcareylol View Post
    Hi, I am helping on behalf of a new player that is trying to join my game.

He is trying to install FGU for first time, he clicks FGUWebinstall, installs in default location, and then when he is asked for login deets he puts them in and then it is stuck forever on 'loging in' on FGUpdateEngine Screen (see attached photo)

Please, please help us fix this bug.
    What operating system is this on?

If he has a FG account (which he used to login) then he should come to the forum and make a post with specifics to help find out what is going wrong.

Also you haven't attached any pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    What operating system is this on?

If he has a FG account (which he used to login) then he should come to the forum and make a post with specifics to help find out what is going wrong.

Also you haven't attached any pictures.
    He's using windows 10.
    I will ask him to reply to this post to continue communication.

Hello I'm Nearel, the guy struggling with login on FGU. If you can help me, what kind of specifics do you need to know ?
    (Btw sorry if I'm not clear, I'm not a native english speaker)
    Thank you for your time and help

Here's the picture richardcareylol was speaking of
    Edit : apparently I cannot upload pictures..
    Last edited by Nearel; December 9th, 2020 at 19:38.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nearel View Post
    Here's the picture richardcareylol was speaking of
    Edit : apparently I cannot upload pictures..
    You should be able to attach a picture using the "Insert Image"... are you not seeing that icon or are you getting an error when you try? What does the error say?

Have you tried the "Go Advanced" option? It too should have the Insert Image function, as well as some others.

Screen Shot 12-09-20 at 01.17 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 12-09-20 at 01.18 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 12-09-20 at 01.20 PM.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The most likely explantation is that something on your computer is blocking FG from operating properly. This could be anti virus software - so make sure that you have set an exception in your AV for Fantasy Grounds. It could also be something on your router such as flood protection or your ISP has enabled some kind of advanced security option which needs to be turned off. One other possibility is that the correct read/write permissions haven't been set for the FG data folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information