FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DM Ultimate version 4.0.3 vs player demo version 4.0.4

SOLVED! Please delete.
    Last edited by MickGo; December 5th, 2020 at 14:59. Reason: solved

I had some issues with updating too.
    I had to unistall FG then manually delete all the folders (app data etc.).
    Then installing FG from scratch, now it works.

Quote Originally Posted by MickGo View Post
    My players are just getting in to DnD. They recently downloaded the demo version to see if they like it. I get an error of versions not matching. They have 4.0.4, and I 4.0.3. I have tried updating. I have tried reinstalling. What gives?
    Which version, Classic or Unity? Which operating system, Windows, Mac, Linux?

Quote Originally Posted by Drantos View Post
    I had some issues with updating too.
    I had to unistall FG then manually delete all the folders (app data etc.).
    Then installing FG from scratch, now it works.
    Don't delete your FG Data folder unless you have a backup somewhere because all your campaign data will be lost.

Solved!
    Last edited by MickGo; December 5th, 2020 at 14:59.

This is in the wrong location. Should be in the House of Healing for FGU. Maybe a moderator will move it.

Make sure FG is not being blocked by your firewall/anti-virus.

If you want help provide a bit more information than you have done.

Have a look here - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems

SOLVED! Please delete.
    How did you solve it? Helps others who might have a similar issue.

Editing your title and adding SOLVED might have been a better option than deleting the content

My Solution. deleted it all. Decided the app and subscription [and how they work it] was not worth the aggravation. IN the midst of this won't update issue, I find out that if I cancel a subscription it terminates immediately, with no rebate on used time. That is a shitty policy and practice!
    Last edited by MickGo; December 8th, 2020 at 13:41.

My Solution. deleted it all. Decided the app and subscription [and how they work it] was not worth the aggravation. IN the midst of this won't update issue, I find out that if I cancel a subscription it terminates immediately, with no rebate on used time. That is a shitty policy and practice!
    Sounds like a user error.

Blog Entries
    It's not a policy, it is the way Pay Pal works (and SmiteWorks can't control) and is documented in the FAQ. You can always reach out to support and ask them for a partial refund.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information