I don't really know what I want to run, be it a module or homebrew, just more interested in gathering up players who want to play at this point.

I have all kinds of homebrew stuff that I enjoy using and will most certainly be doing that. Of late, I have finished and want to focus on the Dragonball stuff. So, this game will be heavily themed to that sort of setting.
I'm not talking about using monk classes, either. This is playing as saiyans, namekians, freiza, and even cyborgs and androids. I have homebrew classes for all of that. I'll probably start with a module and then shift gears into full homebrew later on.

This will be a Saturday game, with a flexible window of time (anywhere between 12-midnight, I'm in PST time zone). I can run a game that goes on the short side or lasts all day.

I'll most likely use Unity for this one, mainly because I want to use those nifty features. I have the Ultimate license for both programs.

Due to past bs, I'd like to avoid drama. So the very first instance of any sort of sniveling, whining, blaming, childish, impish behavior, I will give you the boot. No warnings, no questions, nothing. I very much want a relaxed game of simple fun.

My job here is to provide to you all a good time and in turn have a good time myself. I don't want to have the game stymied with foolishness and rules lawyering. So, please, no one with that intent bother to reply to this.

If Dragonball Z sounds fun in a Pathfinder game, then maybe you'll like what this will offer.

Right now, I have 2 players. I'd like to get a solid 4 player group going, though a larger party is not an issue and might even be more enjoyable.