STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: TopSecret SI

90% done with the character sheet. Yes I like large portraits. Found a thread where Trenloe, LordEntrails, and Moon Wizard had forged the path. Wasn't too bad once I figured out what they where talking about. I'm typing in all the rolls now and I think I might add one more tab for "Cover Identites" but for the most part its done.

The last thing I'll need is the roll that works with the CTL and ALT. IF there are any examples you could point me to where this is already done ill take a shot at it.

Main.png
    Skills.png
    Combat.png
    Inventory.png
    Notes.png

Blog Entries
    Please try replacing this script and testing.
    Rename the file .lua and overwrite the existing file

If that works I need to know which parameter I do it to for the tstertiary roll.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry for the delay, holidays and all.

Integrated the script, works perfectly!

I made one small change to eliminate ambiguity on the roll. All it does is add a HALF and QUARTER in front of the skill check. Let me know if its acceptible.

Probably should of did those in lower case. Looks like all caps causes the line to feed.
    Last edited by Pharo; January 3rd, 2021 at 18:34.

Still working on creating a mod that has atleast the rolls from the Players Guide and a example characters. I've done Combat, Mechanical, and Close-Combat skills. Need to do General, Specialty, and Education.

One of the players asked if it was possible for the combat rolls to identify the hit location since thats part of the game so I integrated this roll in. Its just tstertiary with something to look at the 1's place to determine hit location.

For your review "if" you want to integrate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok I just spent like an hour reading the forums and appearently this is partly an old issue but I'm hoping you have some insight.

In TopSecret SI, the percentage rolls are from 00-99. 100 isn't actually an accepted roll. The way that percentages are rolling, its doing the 1-10 sided die and adding 10 if you roll 10.

Is there a different way to do 00-99 instead of 1-100?

Oh good. Im stuck on the legacy version but the GM for this game has Unity. Ill try testing in the demo unity tool.

Thread Information